Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Maybe I missed it, but he didn't say much about Romney -- a little oblique reference when talking about Senator Lee. Basically a giant victory lap. And, why not? -- he survived a sham impeachment in flying colors.

Great week for the Ds. LOL.

Comment

• shaddup
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Urban Meyer himself wouldn't be a credible alternative in his eyes.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          shaddup
          GFY

Comment

• OH MY FUCKING GOD!!!!

I actually watched his remarks -- and LMMFAO. He said Mike Lee was great a popular in Utah and the other Senator was not. OH. MY. GOD!

And you're predicting armageddon and bogeyman at every fucking corner because you haven't been able to think rationally since 2016. Go ahead -- tell me again about how awful the markets are doing and how awful my 401(k) is doing.

The pain you feel....man....I can't even imagine hating someone so much and being so wrong.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PDJT's lunchtime speech was a giant Celebration and Victory Lap. I can see why it's the ultimate troll of the Ds and why they're so outraged -- I mean, it sucks to see him win, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

GFY
                Good For You?
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• WWMRD?

WGAF

Translation:

What Would Mitt Romney Do?

Who Gives A Fuck.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• Comment

• Man, Pelosi comments today were vicious. So mean-spirited and hateful. Just nasty. Sort of what I was told I'd hear from PDJT about Romney. It's clear she's unhinged. She's lost it. She brilliantly played her impeachment strategy into a nice bounce in the polls for PDJT.

Comment

• Ooooooooh. BURN!

Comment

• The bubble boys just don't get it. SAD!

Comment

• Just finished reading the article at Hanni's energy link. Fascinating counter to the incessant drum beat advocating for the elimination of carbon based energy sources and fossil fuels. Surprise, science trumps bullshit.

Meanwhile an article appeared today announcing that 99% of a generic cancer genome had been decoded. Previously only 1%. Scientests identified 5 primary DNA mutations that cause cancer cells to grow as aggressively as they do. This will help further the promising field of targeted cancer therapy.

Surprise again. Human ingenuity triumphs.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The energy article was great.

Meanwhile an article appeared today announcing that 99% of a generic cancer genome had been decoded. Previously only 1%. Scientests identified 5 primary DNA mutations that cause cancer cells to grow as aggressively as they do. This will help further the promising field of targeted cancer therapy.

Surprise again. Human ingenuity triumphs.
                                Again, we live in a GREAT time. And we live in a GREAT country. We couldn't be luckier to live in this time and place, at least vis-a-vis history. I'm sure the future is brighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X