No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Wiz; less Columbus suburb real estate talk.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Also check out the best movie discussion threads on the Detroitlions.com boards:

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Newest Dem projections are up from 538

Chances of winning the nomination:

Bernie 49%
        Contested Convention 24%
        Biden 18%
        Warren and Mayor Pete 4%
        Field 1%

So I went through and looked at the projections state to state through Super Tuesday (and not counting delegates from Iowa) here are the totals (Rounding up and down to nearest whole number)

Sen Sanders 634 (projected to win every contest)
        Former VP Biden 326
        Sen Warren 165
        Mayor Pete 147
        Mayor Bloomberg 63
        Sen Kloubacher 14

Long ways to go before 3/10 but thought it was interesting.
        2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• If Bernie is the nominee, for the first time in my life, I will pull the lever for Trump and probably heave up my delcious BWW Asian Zing wings (Tuesday ritual. BOGO!).

Think of me dems. Don't make me vote for Trump.

Comment

• There a lot more voters like you AA that the Bern's boys are expecting.

Trump in a blow-out.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I mean, c'mon, the only centrist choice is Creepy Joe.

-Bernie and Warren would try to bankrupt us.

-Mayor Buttplug is out of his depth. Maybe one day, but for now....once you scrape the thin veneer off his resume, it's wildly unimpressive.

- Bloomberg is a dem version of Trump.

I don't get it. The easiest incumbent to unseat since James Buchanan and you fuck around with these bozos.

Comment

• You insult bozos everywhere with that statement.
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  More Wiz; less Columbus suburb real estate talk.
                  And thus started a string of several AA posts that I agree with ...

::: shows self to the door :::
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• Comment

• Let's say the D convention gets deadlocked - no candidate of whoever is left standing after the primaries gets the delegates he or she needs to win the nomination. The Ds would be absolutely stupid to put Sanders on their ticket. I mean fucking stupid ..... and I'm pretty sure the DNC knows it, although the Iowa Caucus proved they might not know shit.

A compromise candidate is discussed. Who's next?

Bloomberg? Nah. Trump will beat him as badly as he would Bernie but for different reasons and despite the mega-millions he's spent on what I think are pretty good TV spots. Bloomberg is boring.

I don't think Biden or Warren who might win the popularity contest of the popular vote could then also win the electoral votes needed to unseat the clown currently holding the presidency.

Hillary waltzes in, then says she'd choose Buttplug or Klobachar as her Veep. Wow, a woman and a queer or better yet a queer - Hillary we never knew - and a woman. Now that's a ticket.

Would you vote for that ticket over Trump/Pence? .... and forget the nonsense that she's a crook. They're all crooks. Trump just proved it's fine to be a crook.

Think about policy: she's always been a hardliner on China trade, Iran and the ME in general...... well, there's Benghazi but there's a lot more to that story than I think we know. She's strong on defense. She and Bill always had a practical outlook on what was doable with HC. And how about the First Man? I liked Bill. Could use a second round of him on the world stage - without the cum-stained dress - and in a different role shared with Klobachar, for example.

There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Jesus Christ, Jeff, no.

Comment

• Oh, WTH, why not....... heh.

What made me think of that crazy idea was my wife tunes in to Ellen at 4 and I saw Hillary on her show being interviewed. I think she's angling. I also think this time around, given the circumstances surrounding Trump, she could give him a run.

What would be fun to watch would be the two of them digging up dirt on each other. Wow, what a treasure trove there.

Comment

• GentryProgs will never forgive the Pig-Ankled Harridan.

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X