No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is really inconsequential but it is such incredible bullshit. Trump is the ultimate celebrity jock-sniffer. He would throw Joe Bricklayer out of Marine One at 3,000 feet if he thought it would get him 5 minutes with Matt Damon.

When has Trump ever, EVER, spent significant time "hanging out" with ordinary folks in Iowa, Tennessee, or South Carolina?

Comment

• The leader of the Illinois House GOP blasts Trump's decision to commute Blago's sentence. Says Blago doesn't deserve special treatement when people convicted of minor drug offenses spend far longer in prison. Says Trump apparently has no interest even attempting to win Illinois in 2020.

Comment

• A ringing endorsement of the clown in the WH. The Blago pardon just adds to the long list of the brazen, insulting behaviors of Trump. He has no conscience. I'm not sure that the "long list" I just mentioned is going to be enough for voters in the whole to select any of the likely D presidential candidates to replace this guy. Trump's polling numbers indicate the tipping point has not yet been reached. The horrible likely D alternatives to prevent Trump's re-election are helping the fucker get away with shit like this. I can't imagine what kind of crap a second 4 year term for this ass-clown will produce.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fritz Mondale is 92 years old. Never thought I'd see the day when I'd vote for him instead of the Republican candidate.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Attorney General Bill Barr told people close to Trump Tuesday that he is considering resigning over the the president's tweets, sources tell ABC News.

Comment

• That dude is not resigning because of mean tweets. Choreographed pearl clutching.

Comment

• PDJT hit 44.6 yesterday on 538. Fortunately, there's a political eternity between now and November. And, I think he's far more likely to revisit 39 than he is to hit, say, 45.5 -- but, still.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• "Dr." Strangelove's beloved Rich Lowry rightly mocks the anti-Barr hysteria: https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...orney-general/

Keep doing your job well, General Barr!

Comment

• Sanders will got into the convention with a significant delegate lead. IMHO there is little suspense or drama about that. I think that he will have enough of a lead that it wont' be a hotly contested convention.

Comment

• I'm gonna wait until Super Tuesday to make my prediction, but I do think he'll end up with a plurality as of today.

It's going to make my election day decision as easy and as shitty as it's ever been.

Comment

• Polls suggest that Sanders is going to have a big Super Tuesday. Since, historically, he usually hasn't underperformed the polls I don't expect him to underperform on that day. Warren will drop out, I think, and a lot of her voters will go to Sanders despite their recent squabbles (IMHO Sanders came out of that looking very good and he handled it well).

Comment

• It's going to make my election day decision as easy and as shitty as it's ever been.
                            Replay of 2016, although back then it was a matter of choosing Ego 1 or Ego 2.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yeah, now its going to be Communism or a continuation of a shit show, only worse.

The only positive I can find for voting for the continuation of Trump's shit show is that my retirement portfolio won't collapse.

How did we get to this point?
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The only positive I can find for voting for the continuation of Trump's shit show is that my retirement portfolio won't collapse.
                                Fuck, man, I have 529s and two kids nearing college. Granted, I'm de-risking appropriately as the time nears, but still.

Of course, when the Ds get their way it'll all be free....after I've paid.

Comment

Working...
                                X