No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A health minister who has met hundreds of people in parliament in the past week and attended a reception at No 10 with Boris Johnson has had coronavirus diagnosed, The Times can reveal.Nadine Dorries, who played a role in drawing up legislation to tackle coronavirus, fell ill on Friday last week and

Comment

• AP calls Missouri and Mississippi for Sleepy Joe immediately. Not surprising but reassuring. North Dakota too close to call (but that's bad for Bernie)

I was wrong earlier and Michigan wont announce anything till 9 PM i guess.

Comment

• Western tip of the UP is Central time zone. Polls close at 8 ET.

How do they determine order for the candidates? My ballot showed Biden in the 2nd spot from the top on a slate of 20 candidates. The cynic in me would say the invisible hand of the establishment at work. Does the ballot order vary across the state, perhaps by county to accommodate local questions?
        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
          Western tip of the UP is Central time zone. Polls close at 8 ET.

How do they determine order for the candidates? My ballot showed Biden in the 2nd spot from the top on a slate of 20 candidates. The cynic in me would say the invisible hand of the establishment at work. Does the ballot order vary across the state, perhaps by county to accommodate local questions?
          Yes, I think the ballots are designed by county boards of election. There's probably more standardization statewide than there used to be though.

Comment

• If Bernie's falling way short of his 2016 numbers in Grand Rapids, Lansing, and Kalamazoo, this is over.

Comment

• florida state GIF

Comment

• WTF is a "firehouse caucus"? Fucking Southern Saskatchewan

Comment

• Decision Desk called Michigan for Biden almost a half hour ago. They think Biden's eventual victory could be double digits

CNN still not calling it though. Biden ahead 78,000 votes

Comment

• Without the Detroit vote.
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Turn out the lights, the party's over...

Comment

• If Bernie can't win Michigan, there's not a single state next week that is more favorable for him. It's all about counting on Biden shitting himself during the one debate. Which we already know won't be before a live audience.

Comment

• lol LOL LMAOOOOO

Comment

• Ari Fleischer is a political version of Brian Cook, seldom right but never in doubt.

Comment

• Meanwhile Tulsi Gabbard cleaning up tonight in 5th place behind "Others" and "Uncommitted"

Comment

• Trump's having a rough couple of weeks so he decides to kick one of his favorite whipping boys in the nuts

Issues a gushing endorsement for Tommy Tuberville. Calls him a "terrific head football coach". Means the end of Sessions??

Comment

Working...
                                X