Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
    Pandemic knocking on the US's door.....I know!....give half a trillion dollars to the banks!

I hope they're diverting money from the Vanity Wall. To fight the virus, not for more free money for banks.
    More likely they will divert more money for the wall and blame the people trying to get in for the virus.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Why does the money need to come from The Wall? Shameless.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• PDJT's speech causes end of sports.

Comment

• Jesus H Christ.

Is this fucking guy serious?

As someone said on Twitter, he has all the self awareness of a dog licking its asshole in public.

Screenshot 2020-03-12 at 12.32.48 PM.png
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• lol...you read the Governor's mind. All schools ordered to close 3 weeks beginning monday

Comment

• Where is that announced?

Comment

• He had a press conference a little bit ago. Might still be going on

Comment

• To paraphrase an esteemed OSU alum, all of Ohio ain't gonna be playin' school for a while.

Comment

• Now my wife is going to be cooped up in the house with the kids for three weeks and all of the activities cancelled. There go my chances of getting laid the rest of the month.

Fuckin coronavirus.

Comment

• MHSAA suspended all winter tournaments. Damn that sucks.

Comment

• I missed this the first go-around, but the Ohio Health Director stated that they believe roughly 100,000 people in Ohio (about 1%) already have the virus. There's only been 5 positive tests but I believe at least 2 of those are community spread.

Comment

• This is the craziest shit I've lived through. 9/11 moves down to #2.

Comment

• but the Ohio Health Director stated that they believe roughly 100,000 people in Ohio (about 1%) already have the virus. There's only been 5 positive tests but I believe at least 2 of those are community spread.
                              If this is true then it highlights how preposterous it is to think there was any viable containment option. If 99,995 people silently have the virus, then...yeah...good luck stopping that...

Comment

Working...
                              X