No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It is very calm here on the border of Wayne and Oakland county and a mile away from my house there is a refrigerated semi-truck to store the deceased. That is because the morgue in the hospital is full. If the governors sound like they are grandstanding it is because they are getting hit hourly with status reports from the hospitals where it feels like a war zone.

Comment

• Trump going berserk on Twitter this morning. Here's a choice one. Transcribing it since Talent can't see tweets at work. The caps and exclamation points are all his, not mine.

"General Motors MUST immediately open their stupidly abandoned Lordstown plant in Ohio, or some other plant, and START MAKING VENTILATORS, NOW!!!!!! FORD, GET GOING ON VENTILATORS, FAST!!!!!!"

He had several other posts blasting General Motors and the Chairwoman. Complains they want too much money and aren't going to make enough (only 6000)

Yesterday he was saying we won't need the numbers the Governors claim -- today's he's literally screaming at car companies to make them immediately.

Comment

• He has the ability to compel them to do it, it's his fault alone. Be a president.

Comment

• 442 NYPD cops have now tested positive and another 70 civilian members of the force. That's 161 more than around this time yesterday

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
            He has the ability to compel them to do it, it's his fault alone. Be a president.

Trump has a couple of spare billion. Step up and set the example. Show us why you're the leader and we are not.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Well my SBA Loan/Grant process has begun. Jesus H. Fuckstein...the forms take longer to read and fill out than reading a Buchanan Post...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

He has the ability to compel them to do it, it's his fault alone. Be a president.
                GM doesn't even own the Lordstown plant anymore. They sold it last year to a start-up electric car company. A deal that Trump himself loudly publicized. Guess he forgot.

Comment

• Now is not the time to be worrying about it costing a billion dollars and the prospect of having excess ventilators. Pennywise pound foolish.

Comment

• God, Italy had a horrible 24 hours. 919 deaths, about 6,000 new cases. It seemed like they were potentially slowing down earlier this week.

Comment

• President Donald Trump attacked General Motors Co. on Twitter over its promises to produce ventilators, but the automaker says it is moving forward with plans to build the devices

Comment

• God, Italy had a horrible 24 hours. 919 deaths, about 6,000 new cases. It seemed like they were potentially slowing down earlier this week.
                        It's coming our way. The slack between case increase and severe outcomes should be about out. NY is going to turn really, really bad.
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

It is very calm here on the border of Wayne and Oakland county and a mile away from my house there is a refrigerated semi-truck to store the deceased. That is because the morgue in the hospital is full. If the governors sound like they are grandstanding it is because they are getting hit hourly with status reports from the hospitals where it feels like a war zone.
                          That's pretty spooky considering that I live within a mile of that border.

Comment

Why would he start now?
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• AA's Apocalypse Tip O' The Day:

50 gallon rain barrels are available on Amazon for around $100. This one is BPA free and holds 50 gallons. When it arrives, don't wait on the rain. Just fill it with your hose.
                              Attached Files
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• cgvt's tip of the day:

If you are not working and your wife is working from home, don't ask her what day it is

You're welcome.
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X