No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish we were searching for extinct DSL posts instead.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Fifthed
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        I wish we were searching for extinct DSL posts instead.
        Stop playing the bitter queen ......... also of note, even Dr. Oz, who you identify as a moron, has helpful things to say on occasion. In that respect being a moron yourself, I'll have to admit you too sometimes have helpful things to say ...... only very infrequently though.

I think Oz has you beat with the Raspberry extract or whatever shit he's peddling.

As to the lost apple story, DSL, very interesting. Enjoyed it.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Thanks, Jeff. Some people just have an empty void in their souls where apple-hunting appreciation should be.

Comment

• Fox showed a protest (of like, a dozen people) outside the statehouse in Minnesota by the conservative group "Liberate Minnesota". Minutes later Trump tweets LIBERATE MINNESOTA! Then follows up with a LIBERATE MICHIGAN and VIRGINIA too

Literally 24 hours ago he was telling Governors that they were going to be calling the shots on when to reopen.

Comment

• I don't think that's quite the contradiction you think it is. But, whatever.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• LIBERATE THIS FORUM!!!!

from DSL and his ilk
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Stop playing the bitter queen ......... also of note, even Dr. Oz, who you identify as a moron, has helpful things to say on occasion. In that respect being a moron yourself, I'll have to admit you too sometimes have helpful things to say ...... only very infrequently though.

I think Oz has you beat with the Raspberry extract or whatever shit he's peddling.

As to the lost apple story, DSL, very interesting. Enjoyed it.
                  I don't get what you're saying. Please elaborate.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ...telling JB to elaborate...is like telling Joe Biden he needs to creep on more women...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Talent- I'm considering the LIBERATE MINNESOTA stuff your prophecy of last night fulfilled.

For his part Cuomo is giving as good as he's getting for once. Says Trump has done nothing. Need to stop watching tv and work for once. Says Trump is just interested in "leading the parade" when this is all over.

Comment

• AA, take Wiz at his word or I'll write a 1000 word post on what it takes to qualify as a moron in response to your request "to elaborate.".
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ...now JB...you aren't the expert on moronism...I am...leave it to the professional here...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                            AA, take Wiz at his word or I'll write a 1000 word post on what it takes to qualify as a moron in response to your request "to elaborate.".
                            What do you mean? Can you expound on this just a bit?

Comment

• Tolstoy would look at his posts and say, "too wordy."

Comment

• Buchanan:terse, The_Wizard: ?
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X