No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone else find it astounding that Wizard and Strangelove are making so much sense?
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Don't ever ever EVER lump me in with Stangelove. EVER!! I got to about 6 there you don't wanna see me at 10...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Is that another shameless self-promotion for the No. 6 best wings in all of Lincoln County? Does Mayor Dwight "The Living Legend" Livingston know you're shilling 6th best wings on an internet forum?
        Last edited by iam416; April 29, 2020, 02:36 PM.

Comment

• Stalker
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz is the guy who came up with the idea that he could charge an extra buck for a half dozen wings if he put a piece of celery on the plate too.

Comment

• The key to The Wizard's only 5 spots away from being award winning county wings is ketchup. Take some drummettes and drench them in lots and lots of ketchup.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                ...............And I think we're damn close to be there and are there in lots of places.
                Correct. yet we still have mealy-mouthed officials like the City of Miami's Mayor Suarez saying his city isn't there yet, "he's not heard from public health officials that the city has met the gates for phase one." Jeeeeze. Look it up .....or have you people look up dumb-fuck.

It took me until the virus hit town to figure out the lay of the political land in S. FL. There are multiple mayors within Miami-Dade Co. T\For example, there is a "Mayor" of the County whose name is Geminez. Then there is a mayor of the City of Miami, Suarez. There are other mayors of municipalities. Apparently there are no rules in the COVID deal. Mayors can do whatever the fuck they want. No wonder people are confused and depressed. Suarez tried to close MIA 3 weeks ago. The FAA told him to go fuck himself. He lacked the athority to do that. Well, no shit.

Geminez announced yesterday that Phase One is being implemented in Miami-Dade Co. Parks, Nature Trails, Boat Ramps and Marinas are open (with sensible and typical restrictions) as of today. City of Miami which is within Miama-Dade? Nope. WTF is that? Stupid and before this, more stupidity. You had to know which street your Publix was on because this shit-head had a different set of restrictions for grocery stores in the City of Miami than neighboring Hallandale Beach had.

I found this data easily at the FL PHS site and looked at two sensitive sources for real time evaluation of whether Dade County (contains the City of Miami) has indications of containment - both are acceptable measures to determine obtaining phase one gates. These are Hospital Admissions for shortness of breath and ER visits where cough, fever or shortness of breath were the presenting symptoms. Over the last three weeks, the daily trend has been downward. Significantly on a day to day basis. Even the trends for new cases has trended downward but it has not dropped each day ..... well, that depends on how much testing you do each day. Case #s, as we all know here, isn't a good measuring tool for judging containment. Deaths aren't either for that purpose at this point because of the lag factor and that not all deaths are reported when they actually occur - in fact is it a really shitty measure if you're looking for deaths to drop steadily on a day to day basis.

Anyway, it's frustrating. We just drove from Fort Lauderdale to Atlanta today. GA feels different. Everyone's ass-hole isn't puckered. That could be good or bad but my sense is that people are paying attention. Governor Kemp signed his EO to reopen the state on 4/23. Not every business owner has bought in - I need to dig out the GA PHS data before I make any judgements on whether Kemp opened too early/different hit the gates.

Right now I'm listening to Desantis live. He's going to announce FL's reopening plan. So far he's just going through the bull-shit narrative he got hammered with a month ago. The numbers of what what was projected compared to what actually happened is staggering (I knew this). Desantis is doing an excellent job of appropriately saying that, indeed, it was unfair, untrue and has created an atmosphere of fear not based on facts.

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Speaking on wings, there is a bbq place here that smokes their wings in the bbq pit. They are next level.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You fucktards aren't worthy of my wings. And AA...spewing garbage on the McRib...well that is automatic disqualification. images (4).jpeg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nice plate. Did you chip it when you dumped those Tyson wings on it before you microwaved them?
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• AA -7, Wizard -17, humanity -47,987

Comment

• "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?

Comment

• Not true. It actually says "Iowa...we are so lame our McDonalds don't have the McRib".
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X