No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fulton County District Attorney: Garrett Rolfe, the former Atlanta police officer who shot Rayshard Brooks, has been charged with felony murder and aggravated assault.
    Unbelievable. Wait, no it isn’t.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Interestingly, 5 ATL cops were fired recently for using a taser ”inappropriately” on some college students. In that decision, a taser was considered a deadly weapon.

So, the city of ATL has a schrodinger's cat in tasers. They hold it is both a weapon and not a weapon simultaneously.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Unbelievable. Wait, no it isn’t.
        The DA had no choice. Its easier to charge someone with murder than it is to rebuild the neighborhoods that will burn and be looted if he didn't.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Here's hanni's video from another angle and in slow motion. What you won't see in hanni's video is that Steven Baca (the shooter aka blue shirt guy) was trying to make his way through the crowd towards the statue. He's got something in his hand, probably the pepper spray he later used. A woman blocks his path from advancing any farther. Getting frustrated he eventually slams her to the ground.

THAT is what set off the crowd. He eventually pepper sprays a bunch of them and shoots one who'se wielding a skateboard against him.

The Alt Right would have you believe Baca was just minding his own business when "Antifa" attacked him for no good reason. In fact, there's video of the same guy confronting other protesters even before this incident. He went there looking for trouble and found it. Perhaps the fact that he tried to run away after assaulting a skinny woman makes him not the aggressor at that point, I don't know. A jury can decide that. Piss on him

Comment

• Also, Baca isn't even being currently charged with any crime regarding the shooting., Just beating up the woman and unlawful carry of a firearm. "Life in prison" my ass.

Yeah, they'll be taking a look to see if his 'self-defense" claim fails seeing as he started the whole thing by throwing someone to the ground. I really don't know about that part.

Comment

• LOL

So if your wife bumps into me on the street and I cold cock her in retaliation and run away, by the time you chase my slow ass down I'll have the legal right to shoot you to defend myself? Cool

Laughable. Your "hero" is on film assaulting multiple people before the incident at the statue even took place. He was already known by the crowd to be someone looking for a fight. LOL at your "vigilantes have every right of defend (with violence) a statue" argument. This is as dumb and wrong as your defense of the racist trash that killed Arberry.
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 17, 2020, 07:38 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal
                He didn't "cold cock" her, you moron. And she didn't just "bump into him". Watch the video again. She is clearly blocking him and initiating contact, on purpose. She assaults him first. Period. He'll go to jail for it because she's a woman and she gets a pussy pass, but she is fully asking for it.

You think that he should be in prison for that? Fine. Let's imprison everyone on that video too. The guy is clearly outnumbered and by the time that he fires his gun, he is trying to escape. Imprison every asshole using a brick or a skateboard as a weapon, There's no shortage of video footage of your guys doing that in every major city.
                Yeah I bet a jury watching that video is going to be convinced she was 'assaulting' him and he had every right to slam her to the ground at that point. Sure.

He tried to walk through her, she wouldn't let him. So he slammed her to the ground. He's obviously the aggressor/the one escalating the situation. He has no more right to be the vigilante protector of statues than she has to deface it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal

Oh you mean the innocent "jogger" who took a five minute detour into an empty house and was confronted about it by the neighborhood watch? The guy who responded to a legitimate citizen's arrest by trying to grab a weapon ala Rayshard Brooks? Oh yeah, we need justice for that too.

LOL dipshit still falling hook, line and sinker for the "innocent jogger" narrative. The Left really does live in an alternate reality.
                  A bunch of people took 'detours' into that empty house. The owner of the house says nothing was ever stolen. You have absolutely no proof the man was a thief, absolutely none. And that's not even relevant to whether two heavily armed men could reasonably fear for their lives because the unarmed man they were holding at gunpoint tried to run away. Your neighborhood vigilante racist redneck heroes are heading for prison time. Put your face into your hands and have a good cry for the world you want but shall never be.

Comment

• My fajitas were very good. Steak. Pro tip: Get them to add Jalapenos. Drizzle queso on the tortilla before you add the fillings. Negra Modelo x4. Chips, salsa.

I’m Thanksgiving full.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      My fajitas were very good. Steak. Pro tip: Get them to add Jalapenos. Drizzle queso on the tortilla before you add the fillings. Negra Modelo x4. Chips, salsa.

I’m Thanksgiving full.
                      In the pile of interchangeable Mexican beers, that's actually one of the better ones. Well done.

Comment

• He's edited his post at least 4 times now to add more 'details'....uh-oh I think I broke him

Comment

• And as Hannibal winds down another THE GREAT RACE WAR IS UPON US prediction, to add to his 28th consecutive prediction of a losing season for Michigan football, Talent shall make his entrance and declare that myself and Jon are the real doomsayers of the board because we shorted American Airlines stock.

Talent- Hello

Comment

• Rageposting deleted. Have a nice day, sir.

Comment

• Kevin Williamson really, really nails the most aboslutely annoying and laughable part of the whole "Woke Movement" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...utm_term=first

His "S-Class vs E-Class" comparison is fantastic.
                              George Floyd is still dead. Jacob Frey is still mayor of Minneapolis. Medaria Arradondo is still the chief of police. More than a third of black students will drop out of high school in Milwaukee. But Forbes has announced a change in its in-house stylebook and will henceforth honor the woke convention of uppercase Black vs. lowercase white. And George Floyd is still dead. Jacob Frey is still mayor of Minneapolis. Medaria Arradondo is still the chief of police.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• So, it’s Black and white now?

lmao

Comment

Working...
                                X