No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Meanwhile, it's time to get rid of The Star-Spangled Banner and replace it with something like....Imagine

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/...023741108.html

I wish I was making that up, but Strangelove's people rule the day and this is he and they are for
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Also, while the Chinese are willfully ignorned CO2 emissions, the United States is willfully refusing to mine rare earth metals: https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...are-after-all/

Rare earth metals are a leverage point for the Chinese. The US is sitting on a fuckton of them if we can ever start to mine them.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        Meanwhile, it's time to get rid of The Star-Spangled Banner and replace it with something like....Imagine

I wish I was making that up, but Strangelove's people rule the day and this is he and they are for
        FSK was racist!!!
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct.

I said it weeks ago and will continue to say it....the flag will be done away with. It's racist.

Comment

• The anthem was written about a war where the British rightfully burned down the White House and freed 4500 slaves that moved to Nova Scotia. They fought us to free our slaves, essentially. Get with the new history, Talent.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Meanwhile, it's time to get rid of The Star-Spangled Banner and replace it with something like....Imagine

I suppose you want it to be some fucking Richard Marx song

Comment

• Literally anything is better than Imagine. But, unfortunately, Richard Marx -- musical genius that he is -- is white. So, that's a real problem.

Same goes for Rick Astley, so that's a problem for you.

We might as well just go with Let's Get It On. But, again, I have no say in this. The Ds will decide what our next anthem is and what our next flag looks like.

Comment

• NWA's "Fuck the Police". It's obvious.

Comment

• Comment

• I have a question.

If K-State doesn't play football because of this, will anyone notice?

Just asking for a friend ....
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• shaddup
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Even Paul (Howard) Finebaum doesn't think the chances for CFB this fall are very good. He thinks at best we're looking at a start by some of the larger schools, but then a stoppage due to Corona.

He's probably right, which is a rarity for him.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The censorship continues. The latest Conservative to get banned from youtube for "racist" or "hate" speech is Stefan Monlyneaux.

Comment

• In 1996, California passed the following Amendment:

“The state shall not discriminate against, or grant preferential treatment to, any individual or group, on the basis of race, sex, color, ethnicity or national origin in the operation of public employment, public education, or public contracting.”
                              The was repealed today. The Democrats are officially the party of unequal protection under the law. And, of course, they've long since taken the mantle of McCarthyism and ran with it.

A great day for Strangelove.

Comment

• Actually that makes me happy. Since I am a huge racist, I can move to California and refuse to hire minorities!

Comment

Working...
                                X