No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Alex Jones led his army of morons and paranoid dipshits to harass the parents of slaughtered kindergarteners because he's an amoral sociopath who'd do anything for a buck. As if his pill farm of phony medications wasn't enough evidence of that.

Comment

• And yet social media like Twitter are perfectly fine with this:

kansas-state-student-suspended-from-twitter-over-joke-about-george-floyd-accounts-threatening-to-kill-him-remain-active-3.jpg

Ebi9iEsVAAA9hdg.jpg
      Ebi9iXcUMAAPq-N.jpg

Ebi9i1YVAAATTkQ.jpg
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 30, 2020, 03:38 PM.

Comment

• Cultural Revolution.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I mean, it's crystal clear that the public forums are not enforcing CONTENT based rules, but rather enforcing VIEWPOINT based rules, and that's deeply troubling. If they were enforcing content based rules neutrally then a lot of people wouldn't have this problem. But it's VIEWPOINT based.

But, hey, the Maoists are all about purging viewpoints. That's the whole fucking point.

Comment

• Hey, DSL. What do you think of this one?

EbqJXoNXQAA0zft.png

Comment

• Pretty hard for me to see any option for you boys but suicide at this point. Holy shit does life ever suck, huh?

EDIT: FOR LEGAL PURPOSES THIS IS PURE SATIRE AND MEANT TONGUE-IN-CHEEK. Heh
              Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; June 30, 2020, 03:47 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                Hey, DSL. What do you think of this one?

EbqJXoNXQAA0zft.png
                Did "Nightmare54" get banned or what? Jaden McNeil should report him.

Comment

• Don't fake posture. You love "Nightmare54".

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Did "Nightmare54" get banned or what? Jaden McNeil should report him.
                    No, he did not get banned. You don't get banned for threatening an enemy of Marxism or somebody who is higher on the Progressive stack than you. The only way that you would get banned for threatening a while male is if it was a transgender who was born female. Even then it might be a close call. The accounts that I listed are still active.

Comment

• DSL's stance on this is fairly well stated -- FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Eh, I like George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. The United States. That's where we fundamentally differ.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        Don't fake posture. You love "Nightmare54".
                        We met at Maoist Summer Camp back in 2015. He taught me about the great Chou Enlai, I told him about Bukharin's heresy and why a purge was necessary.

Comment

DSL's stance on this is fairly well stated -- FULL SPEED AHEAD.

Eh, I like George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. The United States. That's where we fundamentally differ.
                          Do not be so sad. They are putting carrots in the gruel tonight.

Comment

• I like George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. The United States. That's where we fundamentally differ.

Comment

I like George Washington. Abraham Lincoln. The United States. That's where we fundamentally differ.
                              I bet I like apple pie, baseball, and mom more than you.

Comment

• Perhaps. I dunno. I'm fairly certain about the other statement, though.

Comment

Working...
                                X