Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    Remember the Twitter hack that happened earlier this week? Well Twitter is now saying that for 8 people they downloaded their entire profile, meaning they have all their private messages, their phone number, and email address they registered with. The only thing more Twitter will say about it is that none of the 8 were a 'verified' account (the blue checkmark people). Which means whoever had their entire private communications stolen, they weren't the most high profile accounts like Obama, Elon Musk, Bill Gates, etc.

But this makes the hack take on a different tone and makes me wonder if all the BitCoin scam stuff is just a red herring and this was about stealing information.

https://www.theverge.com/2020/7/18/2...ter-data-theft
    Anyone here ever had or still have a Twitter account? Criminal activity in all of the social media accounts is present and enrolling in and then using any of them is high risk.
    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

Anyone here ever had or still have a Twitter account? Criminal activity in all of the social media accounts is present and enrolling in and then using any of them is high risk.
      I have one, almost never post anything. I mainly follow reporters and use it as a news feed.

Comment

• Twitter is good for observing human behavior but not much else.

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          This article is well worth the read:

https://theundefeated.com/features/i...ader-at-first/

Comment

• I signed up for Twitter several years ago but I couldn't figure out how it works, so I gave up. I am constantly getting emails from Twitter telling me to finish setting up my account, but my son (systems analyst geek) told me to "Forget it Pops .. you don't need it". So .. it sits out there in unfinished cyber-land ...
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Has anyone heard from froot? I miss the little guy despite his hatred of Coach Ryan Day.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• No, same concerns. Hope he and his family are well.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• According to the member list he was just here browsing yesterday but yeah. Hope he returns to posting soon.

Comment

• AA asks about him every time he takes a powder

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                      AA asks about him every time he takes a powder
                      I have also asked about Kapture, hack, and a number of others. If they are engaging posters, I will usually ask about them.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Twitter is really just a cesspit much like this thread, a place to have a voice showing your smarter than or above others. Blame everyone else for the problems of the awful world we live in (especially the USA) . Though Twitter is way higher up with the vile insults from the left, the right is not allowed this aggressively on that site - Due to cowardice. I liked it for sports (when we had them). I check in for about 5-10 minutes a day then get tired of all the insults thrown around. . It used to be good place to see breaking news for ̶ ̶s̶p̶o̶r̶t̶s̶ and also recruits who went where if your not a big follower like The Talent

Comment

• Kapture short life here had nothing to add but his alt right politics. His memes could be funny, I think I seen one post about sports- though to his credit he said he didn't care less about football. SAD!

Comment

• !Hack on the other hand is an upstanding man of the community, we dont agree most of the time on the politic, but im one of the few who keeps an open mind but hes a good man.....though his downfall is Basketball first and foremost. I made him mad a few times and regret it, by the way I usually don't drink 2 cups of coffee a day.

Oh hes over in the Pistons forum , when away from here.

Comment

• Two Kentuckys:

https://twitter.com/RexChapman/statu...96270745739266

Comment

• mask.JPG
                                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

Working...
                                X