No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that's pretty fucking dark. And I'm half-proud, half-embarrassed that I got the Mama Cass/Karen Carpenter joke but had to look up who Christa McAuliffe was.

Comment

• Ohio not allowed to serve booze after 10PM. I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

I turn away for a second and Mike DeWine has been replaced by LEONID BREZKNEV

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        Ohio not allowed to serve booze after 10PM. I'M SORRY, I THOUGHT THIS WAS AMERICA

I turn away for a second and Mike DeWine has been replaced by LEONID BREZKNEV
        Alabama is 11pm now. Covid only comes out at night, apparently.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Creeque Alley - there was no choke on the hammy sammy

Comment

• Here is a "Real" Tweet of the day

Comment

• Sleepy Joe nails it

Comment

• Washington DC has a quarantine when coming back from certain states (like Georgia). Yet John Lewis’ funeral was attended by hundreds in Georgia before many of them flew back to DC. And rules about funerals services are suspended in DC for his memorial service there that aren’t in place for other “less important” deaths.

The message there, like the riots, is that Covid rules don’t apply if it is deemed woke enough.

I truly hate that hypocrisy.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Correct.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• x1

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                      Q: Did you know that Christa McAuliffe was blue eyed?
                      A: One blew left and one blew right.
                      What does "NASA" stand for?

Need Another Seven Astronauts.

Comment

• I heard that Ray Rice punched out his girlfriend on an elevator.

That is just wrong on so many levels.

Comment

• Hahahahaha

Comment

• Originally posted by WingsFan View Post
                            Here is a "Real" Tweet of the day

Ok Joe.

We're all waiting to hear your plan for containing Covid. Lets hear your experts opinions. Where do you get your information from? What sources are you aware of that will work better? Seems if you have a better idea, and you are a true statesman, you'd share this valuable information with us all.

Stand up and tell us what you'd be doing right now, instead of hiding in your basement.

I'll listen. Speak up.

EDIT: I'll even listen if you want future President Kamala Harris to say it for you.
                            Last edited by lineygoblue; July 31, 2020, 11:20 AM.
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• A couple of "two week" promises Trump has made lately that everyone's pretty much forgotten about already.

On July 1 he promised to make a "very positive statement" about the minimum wage in the next two weeks. (Four weeks later there's been nothing)

In that interview with Chris Wallace on July 19 he promised, within two weeks, to reveal a full and complete health care plan to replace Obamacare. Deadline for that one is Sunday.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                A couple of "two week" promises Trump has made lately that everyone's pretty much forgotten about already.

On July 1 he promised to make a "very positive statement" about the minimum wage in the next two weeks. (Four weeks later there's been nothing)

In that interview with Chris Wallace on July 19 he promised, within two weeks, to reveal a full and complete health care plan to replace Obamacare. Deadline for that one is Sunday.
                                Sounds like the right time for Biden to strike the iron while its hot.

He needs to step up and fill in the gaps that Trump is leaving. Get out of the basement and give some concrete ideas on what you intend to do during your 12 months in office, before you turn over the country to Kamala Harris.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X