Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

If he provoked and the rioters decided to chase him down to “bring him to justice” wouldn’t the rioters be vigilantes, too?
    They are. I will heartily acknowledge that.

Comment

• But your scorn seems more directed at the one who was chased, as opposed to the chasers.

Anyway, he supposedly has been arrested for 1st degree homicide.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• As far as the rioting going down in Kenosha, it's small potatoes compared to the hit the oil and chemical economy is going to take from Hurricane Laura. I just filled both cars at 1.99/gallon in S. FL. I expect gas will be well above $2.75 down here in 48h, more if you are far away from pipelines.

https://www.icis.com/explore/resourc...f-sbr-capacity
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

But your scorn seems more directed at the one who was chased, as opposed to the chasers.

Anyway, he supposedly has been arrested for 1st degree homicide.
          I have no idea if he did something to earn being chased or not. I have no idea if the specific people he killed deserved death for what they did that night. But sure, I've cast more scorn on him. He's the one who actually killed multiple people. We'll find out soon enough if it's 100% defensible or not.

Comment

• You chase me with a pistol, you’re going to get shot.

An angry mob chases me and shouts “Let’s get him!” and I run and then you start hitting me with something while I am on the ground, I am shooting you there, too.

No idea about the other guy.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The Bucks are boycotting game 5.

lol.

Comment

• Citing threats, (Chicago) Mayor Lori Lightfoot defends ban on protesters on her block: ‘I have a right to make sure that my home is secure’
                https://www.chicagotribune.com/polit...waq-story.html

lmao

Comment

• Here is the guy who was chasing him who he shot in the arm:

Attached Files

Comment

• There is a clearer pic of him getting hit with the skateboard while on the ground, but I can’t find it.
                    Attached Files

Comment

• Both of those are a legit self-defense use of a weapon, imo.

Comment

If he provoked and the rioters decided to chase him down to “bring him to justice” wouldn’t the rioters be vigilantes, too?
                        What justice?

Antifa and BLM want an end to law enforcement officers. Who would they turn him over to?

Fact of the matter is, they wanted to chase him down, and at minimum, beat the crap out of him. Some of them were armed as well. Nothing is being said about that.

So, had the "vigilante" died by mob violence, I doubt that anyone would be complaining today.

"He got what he deserved"

Right?
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

The Bucks are boycotting game 5.

lol.
                            Update: All NBA games have been postponed.

Will anyone notice?
                            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• image_8463.png ..

Comment

Social Justice, my friend.

Social Justice.

Comment

Working...
                                X