Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gifs and memes...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You’re still post after Liney humiliated you? Wow.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• As I said, they are one in the same. One is juuuust a little farther along in her evolution, but make no mistake. They are the same.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Lol. Shamelessly stupid.

Comment

• *Yawn*

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              For whatever reason, the fatality rates are far lower now. I can’t imagine in April just assuming nothing would change. Given the way knowledge and technology progresses it should have feen obvious that April was as bad as it was going to get. How much things were going to improve in terms of treatment was an open question, but there was no doubt treatment was going to improve.

If this shit wasn’t politicized out the ass we could recognize the gains we’ve made and start to get on with it.
              Well that would have to start with the Trump administration actually take the entire thing seriously. And that will only happen when the stock market starts crashing.
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• As I said, they are one in the same. One is juuuust a little farther along in her evolution, but make no mistake. They are the same.
                How so?

I just gave you many examples of how they are different. You didn't attempt to dispute even one of them. You're just sticking to your "they are the same" statement.

Tell me, pray tell, how these two ladies would be able to get together, and discuss the various things they agree upon, and the beliefs they have in common.

Give me examples, please.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• And Mr. Alum ... I trust Mr Gervais about as much as you trust Dabo Swinney.

Just sayin' ...

Comment

• Well that would have to start with the Trump administration actually take the entire thing seriously. And that will only happen when the stock market starts crashing.
                    Exhibit A re politics. Keeping hanging on to the lies, dude. Trying thinking for yourself instead of asking, "What's PDJT's position" and going opposite.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

How so?

I just gave you many examples of how they are different. You didn't attempt to dispute even one of them. You're just sticking to your "they are the same" statement.

Tell me, pray tell, how these two ladies would be able to get together, and discuss the various things they agree upon, and the beliefs they have in common.

Give me examples, please.
                      Take a look at where I quoted you. I added comments to your response to counter and expound on your bullshit during the time that Talent was crying about Gifs.

Your girl with her bible is just a toned down version.

You are welcome.
                      Last edited by CGVT; September 6, 2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• yawn. So dishonest. Your comments re Liney's points are made up. I mean, fuck, try posting a fact.

Stick to gifs and memes, son.
                        Last edited by iam416; September 6, 2020, 05:01 PM.

Comment

• The world according to Talent

*sigh*

Gentry Progs!

Comment

• Facts are a bitch. Sorry, dude, they are.

Comment

• Anyway, I suggest you go live under the Taliban if you think there is no difference. In fact, I suggest you go live under the Taliban even if you're openly lying and trolling and realized damn well there's a huge difference.

Comment

• CGVT, I posted the meme about Kamala Harris because when I first saw it, it sounded to me like something she would say. You justifiably called me out on it.

So, upon further review, I decided that since I didn't know for sure that Harris DID or DID NOT say it, I decided to just remove it. I stand by my conviction that she is a radical liberal who will be a horrible President if/when she takes that office.

You posted a meme that shows an obviously American girl, holding a gun and a Bible, with a US flag in the background. The girl on the right is a Hezbollah terrorist. She is sworn to kill Jews and she is convinced that the book she's holding gives her the right to kill anyone who is opposed to "the prophet". I'm not sure if she gets 72 male virgins when she dies for her cause, mostly because I think they'd have a lot of trouble FINDING 72 male Islamic virgins. But, I digress.

Any time you'd like to discuss the difference between an American Christian female, and a female Hezbollah terrorist, .. I'm ready.

Comment

Working...
                                X