Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    There seems to be some internet grumbling about Chris Collinsworth and Al Michaels on last night's NFL game commentary. If I have the story straight, Collingsorth came right out at the beginning and stated his wholehearted support for the various protests that the players were doing, and for the so-called "Black National Anthem". Al Michaels remained silent. So, of course, Collingsworth and Michaels are being both praised and criticized. Some saying Collingsworth "didn't go far enough" and Michaels for leaving crickets chirping.

I didn't see it, but apparently that's the story for now. I suppose some will be calling for Michael's firing or resignation any time now.
    Minimal traction, really.

Comment

• Do you believe in miracles?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I believe in you, Wiz ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• xoxoxo
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fans in KC were booing the unity moment of silence

KC only had one guy kneel while the texans didn't come out

pretty sad knowing i care more about watching football then supporting the president who wants fans to boycott i think

the donald needs to know his role and stfu about football. i really dont care what the players political message is--they can have their pregame support groups all they want. im glad all but 1 stood for the anthem but freedom dictates you can kneel if you want--i have no problem. far as the black anthem they need to stfu and quit trying to separate us into 2 countries. united we stand

Comment

• shaddup
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                fans in KC were booing the unity moment of silence...........KC only had one guy kneel while the texans didn't come out.......... i really dont care what the players political message is--they can have their pregame support groups all they want. im glad all but 1 stood for the anthem but freedom dictates you can kneel if you want--i have no problem. far as the black anthem they need to stfu and quit trying to separate us into 2 countries. united we stand
                Freedom may allow this kind of crap, the cancel culture, all of it ...... but, we need more people that do have a problem with it and will stand up and say so unafraid of the insults that will surely come their way. Watch this 5 minute video that contains the reading of a poignant letter from a retired Marine to NLF Commissioner Goodell.

Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; September 11, 2020, 01:03 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Just go back to the way things used to be before 9/11: the players were in the locker rooms during the anthem. Problem solved.

Comment

• As an aside, people who schedule 3PM meetings on a Friday are sociopaths

Comment

• Hard to disagree. They're the type of people who eat Mint Milanos at room temperature. There's a special place in hell for fuckers like that.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Top aide to John Durham suddenly resigns. Colleagues say she quit in part because the Durham investigation is being pressured to produce something substantial before the election and before the team's work is done.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Hard to disagree. They're the type of people who eat Mint Milanos at room temperature. There's a special place in hell for fuckers like that.
                          Yeah, may they forever comb Beelzebub's beard.

Guess I should count my blessings it's not 3PM on a Friday before the holiday weekend.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Whitley: No conservative begins with the postulate that more money needs to be spent to help those affected by the pandemic. This guy is a populist, but not a conservative.
                              So just to get this straight, you think not one dollar more needs to be spent in any way to help anyone or any institution beyond what has been spent?
                              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• State of the Presidential Race:

I put tilt in there for a bit more perspective, using 538 numbers

toss up 50-55% win for one side

tilt 56-60%

leans 61-70%

likely 71-80%

safe 80+%

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

Working...
                                X