Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Guys, we’re losing sight of what’s most important and that is the health and well-being of Hope Hicks. How is Hope? Any updates?
    Last I read about her today was that she was experiencing mild symptoms just like Trump. Haven't heard anything since.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• What could Rick Moranis have possibly done, to deserve to be sucker punched by an anonymous assailant in NYC?

He's probably one of the most harmless men in all of show business.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        What could Rick Moranis have possibly done, to deserve to be sucker punched by an anonymous assailant in NYC?

He's probably one of the most harmless men in all of show business.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-new-york-city
        He did what every other white man or woman who has been a victim of The Knockout Game has done — make the mistake of walking innocently down the street.

these attacks are pretty common, BTW, and they all fit the same pattern.

Comment

• Apparently you haven’t seen “Honey I Shrunk the Kids
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Rick...after sucker punched...
            Attached Files
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They’re moving Trump to Walter Reed

Comment

• KEEP HOPE ALIVE!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  They’re moving Trump to Walter Reed
                  A little bit of interesting timeline here.

1) Trump physician says President will take an unapproved experimental drug if needed.

2) President takes experimental drug

3) President going to Walter Reed via Marine 1 "as a precaution"

Also the president has a fever since this morning

They would not move him to Walter Reed if it was not serious. So it means it is either more serious than being said or he had a reaction to the experimental drug.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Or it’s all a ruse
                    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Welp, Thom Tillis has covid now too. Another member of the Judiciary Committee and another person who attended the SCOTUS event at the White House last Saturday.

Starting to look like Democrats should count their blessings that Trump never invites any Dems to any of these events anymore.

Comment

• Trump is a 74-year-old obese male. He is definitely in a high risk group.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My guess is that they moved Trump to Walter Reed because its an actual hospital with a real isolation area and critical care unit where they can treat him properly. And they also have medicine, medical equipment and stuff there ...

The WH isn't exactly a hospital.

Comment

• They could easily make an ICU room at the WH. I’ve made one in a trailer when I worked Katrina.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• This afternoon the Michigan Supreme Court ruled against Governor Whitmer's extensions of her executive orders that went past 30 days. Basically, she's been told by the MSC to suck it up, and work with the Legislature to run the state, even in an emergency. Whitmer originally declared a state of emergency on March 10th, and according to the 1945 law she was basing it on, she had 30 days to gather the Legislature together to figure out how to proceed after the original 30 day period. So, all executive orders she has issued since April 10th are illegal, and moot.

Whitmer is furious, of course. She pledges to "keep fighting to save lives in Michigan". That's all well and good, Gretch. I hope not one more person dies of Covid in Michigan. But, you gots to work with the Legislature, Madam Gov. You don't have to like them, but you have to work with them. You know, .. like you said you could when you were running for office.

Suck it up and be a real leader, Gretch. You're not a dictator. You are part of a democratic process, not 'your way or the highway"

Comment

• Trump's a notorious germaphobe who has never spent a single night at a hospital in his life before now. He wouldn't be going there (for days) unless he and his doctors were legitimately worried. JMO.

Some outlets were reporting that he was badly shaken at how quickly his symptoms were getting worse when he woke up this morning.

Comment

Working...
                                X