Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    It's a little blurry and I dunno...but does seem to be in some discomfort or pain in the second clip

It looks as if he is having trouble breathing. Of course, it could just be from his fat ass going up all of those steps...
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah, looks like he’s trying to hide his gasps.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In case anyone forgot that Drudge turned on Trump a long time ago

EjmvIsUWoAE686k?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• He probably IS having trouble breathing. He's a 74 year old man who is not in ideal physical condition, and may have some undisclosed underlying health issues besides obesity, and he's fighting Covid.

Totally reasonable.

Hopefully, for him and his family, the doctors are taking good care of him.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Well you can look up the people serving on the commission via the SOS online site. There are 3 from SE Michigan, one from Saginaw and one from Interlochen. Are you bitching about where they reside which you think leans one way or another?
            I don't need to look at it. You did it for me.

3 from SE Michigan - which is highly Democratic = Advantage Democrats. 4 + 3 = 7
            1 from Saginaw - Most likely a Democrat from a county that traditionally votes Democrat 4 + 3 + 1 = 8
            1 from Interlochen - up near Traverse City. I'll be generous and assume that is a Republican. 4 + 1 = 5

Total: Democrats get to re-gerrymander the voting districts to the way they used to be, to their advantage. Smart move on their part.

8 > 5

Comment

• The entire Upper Peninsula has fewer people than Washtenaw County.

Wayne (1,749,000)
              Oakland (1,258,000)
              Macomb (874,000)
              Genesee (406,000)
              Washtenaw (368,000)
              Livingston (192,000)
              St. Clair (159,000)

These 7 counties of Southeast Michigan contain roughly half the population of the entire state (9,987,000)

Comment

The entire Upper Peninsula has fewer people than Washtenaw County.

Wayne (1,749,000)
                Oakland (1,258,000)
                Macomb (874,000)
                Genesee (406,000)
                Washtenaw (368,000)
                Livingston (192,000)
                St. Clair (159,000)

These 7 counties of Southeast Michigan contain roughly half the population of the entire state (9,987,000)
                The sparse population of the UP is what makes it so great. I'd love to live up there. Yoopers are good folks.

At one time, Flint had a population of nearly 300K people. Now its down to 102K. It used to be the 2nd largest city in the state. Now its 7th.

Comment

Wiz, this seems like a pretty good opportunity for you if you're interested in relocating to Pennsylvania. Introduce Fayette County to your Chadron State Chili Wings

https://nypost.com/2020/10/05/creepy...sale-for-298k/
                  STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 4 weeks to go...

The RCP average at this point in the last five elections

2004: Bush +1.8
                    2008: Obama + 6.2
                    2012: Obama +1.4
                    2016: Clinton +4.1
                    2020: Biden + 9.2

Tomorrow is the 4th anniversary of the Access Hollywood tape coming out and hours later, the Wikileaks drop the Trump campaign had been coordinating with.

Comment

• Early voting officially starts today in Ohio (some military ballots have already been returned). Have seen pictures of hundreds of people already waiting in line outside the Franklin County Board of Elections

Comment

• Wayne LaPierre is under IRS investigation for potential tax fraud

The longtime head of the National Rifle Association, Wayne LaPierre, is being investigated by the IRS for potential criminal fraud linked to his personal taxes, a report said Monday. The IRS probe,…

Comment

• The always destestable Gavin Newsome and California are moving through a reparations bill or, rather, a bill that will invariably result in reparations. It's a good time to remind folks that minorities fare best in "red state" urban areas and, by far, worst in "blue state" urban areas: https://www.nationalreview.com/magaz...luer-tomorrow/

The link is a more comprehensive argument illustrating the absolute failure of D policies than just insofar as serving urban minorities.

With the Ds completely ascendent, we'll get to experience their failed policies nationwide. Can't wait.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Speaking of Progressive idiocy, The NYT's 1619 Project, which claimed that 1619 is the true founding of the US (not 1776) now says it never claimed such a thing. This is motte and bailey to a new level -- to outright lies. And, FYI -- these are the people who are in charge of education in this country. Grim future indeed. This particular link is just oustanding:

As noted, the NYT claimed 1619 as the true founding. They have apparently edited that out of the project and now deny ever making such a claim instead of, you know, just saying they were wrong.

Comment

• Slate piece arguing for packing the Supreme Court: https://slate.com/news-and-politics/...king-term.html (I use arguing loosely as it's so remarkably daft).

But, that's where Progressives are. And Biden refuses to say what he'll do on the issue which, of course, means he's likely in favor of it.

Court-packing is the single biggest issue right now. Full Stop. I don't think the Ds have the votes to do it, but they have a lot of votes to do it. And if they did do it then it is, IMO, the Rubicon.

But, yeah, nothing to see here. PDJT FAKED COVID!!!!!!! No, wait, HE'S A SUPERSREADER!!!! And some NRA guys is getting investigated by the IRS!

Grim.
                              Last edited by iam416; October 6, 2020, 09:22 AM.

Comment

• Stop posting nonsense and post more about how White Supremacists are the real threat to the country.

Comment

Working...
                                X