Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cody_Russell View Post
    The big thing for Georgia is Chatham county has 17k of those votes. It's not an Atlanta area county. Chatham (per CNN map) is currently 57.6 to 41 in favor of Biden. Not +60....
    Though... as is the case with Arizona ... the question is, what type of votes are these? Mail in votes favor Biden.

I think the final margin in Georgia will be in the hundreds either way.
    Unless reporters have it wrong, these are all mail-in ballots that are left. They will eventually have to count provisionals more than likely (because it's so close) and military ballots are still rolling in too.

But that's why Biden getting 67%+ of what's left isn't crazy...his trend with the mail-ins already counted has been slightly better than that.

Hopefully they keep their word and we know in about an hour.

Comment

• LOL, Just like any voters that would give Donald Trump another term as President do not deserve to be taken seriously at election time.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Oh, he totally did. There's no denying that one of his worst character flaws was fully showcased here.

If one was playing conspiracy games, it's on the level of handing Epstein a rope and telling him "you know what to do with this".
        Also like Tom Hagen going to Frankie Pentangeli at the Army base and convincing him to open up a vein for the family.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          LOL, Just like any voters that would give Donald Trump another term as President do not deserve to be taken seriously at election time.
          Well, that didn't work out, so now you can go back to telling the neighborhood kids to get off your lawn.

Comment

• But they'll just be "mostly peacefully demonstrating" when they set his house on fire.

Comment

• Republican pundits are still hopeful that Trump will pick up Arizona. I'd like to see him flip that one back just so that Fox News ends up with egg on its face. I'm sure they are sweating out that call now though.

Comment

• But, but, where are all of those Republican votes coming from. Must be some fraud going on...
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                  But they'll just be "mostly peacefully demonstrating" when they set his house on fire.
                  LOL. So true. Leftists gonna leftist.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Rs might end up close to 210 in the House. Probably not qulite there, but still, a great night for House Rs. Importantly, they're going to be well-positions for 2022. Much easer to take back the House when you only have to pick up 10-12 seats.

And, man, that ambitious Marxist agenda the Leninites want to pass is going to run into some issues. I mean, if they the purple district Ds have any interest in winnning in 2022.

Overall, a pretty good night for the Rs. Ooops, I mean the white nationalist patriarchy and its enablers.

Comment

• Estimated number of uncounted votes left, as of 9:30 a.m. ET:
                      • Georgia: 50,000 uncounted; Trump leads by 18,148
                      • North Carolina: 348,000; Trump leads by 76,701
                      • Nevada: 398,000; Biden leads by 7,647
                      • Pennsylvania: 784,000; Trump leads by 164,418

Comment

• I'd like to know where you're getting your NC numbers. It's been reported all over the place and post here on multiple occasions that it's 117,000.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Overall, a pretty good night for the Rs. Ooops, I mean the white nationalist patriarchy and its enablers.
                          https://www.nytimes.com/2020/11/04/o...xit-polls.html

"Exit Polls Point to the Power of White Patriarchy"

Some people who have historically been oppressed will stand with their oppressors.

Comment

• I’m kind of hoping for Nevada to be called next. Fox News prematurely declares Biden victory. All of their viewers get angry. Then Arizona goes to Trump tonight.

Biden. You can have Pennsylvania on Friday. Just give me this scenario above for entertainment purposes.

Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Unless reporters have it wrong, these are all mail-in ballots that are left. They will eventually have to count provisionals more than likely (because it's so close) and military ballots are still rolling in too.

But that's why Biden getting 67%+ of what's left isn't crazy...his trend with the mail-ins already counted has been slightly better than that.

Hopefully they keep their word and we know in about an hour.
                            Yes, I’m ready for another state to be called. HOPEFULLY within the next couple of hours.
                            AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• Hannibal:

The narrative of the Coastal Elites -- err, the D Party -- was always going to obvious once it was clear it wasn't going all their way. It's just further proof of how racist the country is. They need to redouble their efforts at calling everyone a racist who doesn't fully agree with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                Hannibal:

The narrative of the Coastal Elites -- err, the D Party -- was always going to obvious once it was clear it wasn't going all their way. It's just further proof of how racist the country is. They need to redouble their efforts at calling everyone a racist who doesn't fully agree with them.
                                Truth. Some of the loudest accusers of folks like me live in Wayne County, and just turned aside a highly qualified african american gentleman in favor of a male white democrat.

Comment

Working...
                                X