No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You'd be better served to spend that $49 on the 9th best wings in Nebraska....
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Rob Portman: There is no evidence of mass fraud. Release the transition money

This is at least the 6th Republican Senator pretty much acknowledging Biden as the winner. Romney, Collins, Murkowski, Toomey, and Lamar Alexander have already done so. But Portman is the first not from the usual rebels or who is planning to retire.

It is in the national interest to have a seamless transition of power so America is ready on Day One of a new administration for the challenges we face.

Comment

• Lol Wiz has some expensive wings for the 9th best in Nebraska

Comment

• You get 500 for the $49.

Comment

• shaddup
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz, when do you get your second test results back? I've already awarded you a purple heart for front line combat ops..... I just want to make sure you didn't just get shot in the ass while serving wings in the rear guard chow line.
              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Walmart Thanks Government For Completely Obliterating Their Small Business Competition

https://babylonbee.com/news/walmart-...ss-competition
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Wiz, when do you get your second test results back? I've already awarded you a purple heart for front line combat ops..... I just want to make sure you didn't just get shot in the ass while serving wings in the rear guard chow line.
                  Just got cleared JB...doctor gave me clean bill of health...other tham my periodic schizophrenic outbursts of course...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Just got cleared JB...doctor gave me clean bill of health...other tham my periodic schizophrenic outbursts of course...
                    That and your gaping vagina.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Just got word that the friend I spoke about up thread that had gotten infected and developed symptoms late last week has made it past day 5 and is getting better. He was always concerned about his risk status and getting COVID and was careful. He sought out my advice on several occasions on whether or not he should go out. He's struggled with depression in the past and that was all good until COVID and when he had to stay cooped up at home because the "experts" told him to do that, his depression worsened - a lot. He actually had suicidal thoughts. I had advised him in late June as things were improving in S. FL that while there were risks to going out, they were low and his mental health was not worth destroying being unnecessarily fearful and staying alone and inside. So, he started going out. Of course he did fine, his mental health improved he was having fun. Maybe a little too much and maybe he let his guard down and got exposed ..... maybe.

But he's getting better now, is less frightened and told me today he would not have done anything differently. He said in retrospect, if he got COVID fine. It was better for him to become infected and deal with it than to end up getting really depressed and have something worse happen to him. This represents a real life cost/benefit analysis on a human level in the COVID circumstance that should be taking place everywhere. I suspect Wiz would have rather seen his business survive by participating in that process than sitting in his basement, cowering in fear based on "expert advice" while watching his businesses go bankrupt. He got wounded in that battle but I don't doubt for one minute he would do things differently. Courageous ...... now....

STFU
                      Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; November 23, 2020, 03:13 PM.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• All that's well and good, but the "experts" say stay locked up. Why do you hate "experts," Buchanan? Why don't you trust science, Buchanan? At what point in your life did you become a flat-earthing motherfucker?
                        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jeff hates science with the same white-hot fury that Froot hates Ryan Day.

Sad, really.

Comment

• I've got two parents with chronic lung issues. My dad has had a heart attack in the past couple years. I've got a 91-year-old grandma.

The solution proposed by the smug experts here is that I should cut myself off completely from my relatives, advise them that they should never leave their home for a couple years, and that I should personally be out frequenting local businesses as much as possible. I owe nothing to my relatives. I owe nothing to strangers or co-workers that might get sick from me. But I owe the local dive bar lots of business. Even moreso now.

Thanks but no thanks. I still go out but I've changed my patterns. If that's cowering in my basement, so be it.

Comment

• Deer lowered, DSL.

Comment

• ...always knew DSL was a pussy...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X