No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My kids schools are delayed for 2 hours because it affected Zoom.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Maybe Google had to take itself down and purge itself if they got compromised too. SolarWinds has a big list of customers, including FireEye who reported their own hack last week. Was just the tip of the iceberg.

CISA sent out an emergency notice last night to the entire federal government instructing all agencies to shut down any SolarWinds products immediately.

The Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency (CISA) tonight issued Emergency Directive 21-01, in response to a known compromise of SolarWinds Orion products that are currently being exploited by malicious actors. This Emergency Directive calls on all federal civilian agencies to review their networks for indicators of compromise and disconnect or power down SolarWinds Orion products immediately.

Comment

• Renewable energy fucks.

Comment

• It must be Russia!

Comment

• Fortunately, once Biden takes office all of this will stop.

Comment

• I think that the time frame for Biden to step aside is maybe down to six months to a year. They might use Hunter's proclivities as a pretext for getting rid of him.
              Last edited by Hannibal; December 14, 2020, 08:57 AM.

Comment

• I can't wait for Kamala Harris to give her State of the Union speech drunk off her ass.

Comment

• There could be some drama when the Michigan electors meet. Some state Rep. named Gary Eisen went on the radio this morning and claimed there was going to be a "hail mary" effort that'll be all over the news and he wouldn't guarantee there'd be no violence. Shortly after the Republican leaders of the Michigan House have put out a statement saying Eisen has been stripped of all his committee assignments, saying they won't accept intimidation or threats against public officials. Fun times.

Comment

• Christ, what cucks.

He didn't threaten anyone. He's (almost certain) talking more about the violent Democrat reaction to whatever they are going to try, which I assume will be an unsuccessful attempt to overturn the election and appoint the Republican electors.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; December 14, 2020, 11:31 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                      There could be some drama when the Michigan electors meet. Some state Rep. named Gary Eisen went on the radio this morning and claimed there was going to be a "hail mary" effort that'll be all over the news and he wouldn't guarantee there'd be no violence. Shortly after the Republican leaders of the Michigan House have put out a statement saying Eisen has been stripped of all his committee assignments, saying they won't accept intimidation or threats against public officials. Fun times.
                      It's about time somebody stood up to these jackasses.
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good for the Michigan GOP. The sooner Trumpian scum is neutered, the better off the party will be.
                        “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I don't need any Whitmer democrats to neuter me. My wife took care of that about 12 years ago.
                          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• She took your whistle?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              She took your whistle?
                              She didn't want him using it inadvertently
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                She took your whistle?
                                Yep. That too.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X