No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Media's absolute refusal to report on deaths by age is certainly damning as to their overall motives. What's even worse, of course, is when they report on the extreme outlier case as "covid CAN kill young people" or whatever. It's fucking appalling.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Some of the reaction to Trump's speech is pretty funny on rightwing sites. Some scales may be falling from a few eyes today as people get a bad feeling in the pit of their stomach that they just might have been had.

"I thought this was a rubicon speech but he's talking about campaign shit still? I thought he was going to show us evidence not talk about Oprah wtf"

"Bla bla Hillary Hunter ChYna MSM is bullying me, have heard it all before"

"I thought he said we'd be hearing new evidence?"

"So are we fucked?"

Comment

• Buried in the news yesterday, a surprising bit of good news. The police officers who justifiably ventilated Jacob Blake will not be charged. I imagine that they snuck that in on what they knew would be a big news day to slide it under the radar. Then again, there's probably not much flammable material left for BLM to destroy at this point.

Comment

• I actually watched/listened to most of it. I have to say, for being completely full of shit, he is entertaining. Now the crowd is going to head over to the Capitol and protest there. Had to chuckle when he was talking about all the great stuff they're going to do, supposedly in his second term I guess... He did go through all the main bullet points that have been floating around for weeks that have all been debunked, i.e. more votes than people in Detroit and Philly, etc. He did speak strongly about being the leader of the party. I really think he'll run again in 2024.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            Buried in the news yesterday, a surprising bit of good news. The police officers who justifiably ventilated Jacob Blake will not be charged. I imagine that they snuck that in on what they knew would be a big news day to slide it under the radar. Then again, there's probably not much flammable material left for BLM to destroy at this point.
            I mentioned it up thread yesterday afternoon, but yeah, lots going on and it got glossed over. I noticed another glaring example of media bias, too. In a Wapo article explaining the decision to not charge the officer(s) they had to print a correction that a previous version of the story contained an error by not mentioning that Blake had a knife. Really?? In an article about why the DA chose not to prosecute... the primary reason being BECAUSE HE HAD A FUCKING KNIFE that he repeatedly refused to drop. That tidbit of information somehow was left out of the initial reporting by the Washington Post. Democracy Dies in Darkness? You betcha!

Oh, and nary a mention can be found about his felony warrant for multiple sexual assaults, or the restraining order he was violating, and what essentially looked like attempted kidnapping unless you go to conservative media.
            Last edited by Mike; January 6, 2021, 01:27 PM.

Comment

• There was also the independent report from a former-Obama guy that said, yeah -- don't charge.

Comment

• According to Tony Evers it's evidence of systemic racism.

Comment

• I was especially surprised since that was the DA who charged Kyle Rittenhouse, I believe.

Comment

• This is Noble Wray's Report (Obama guy): https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Docume...ion-and-Report

Comment

• I was trying to figure out if it was the same person this morning. Rittenhouse also officially entered his pleas yesterday. If he is acquitted, as I expect he will be, that will be the biggest egg on the media's face in a long line of big fucking eggs they deserve.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                        This is Noble Wray's Report (Obama guy): https://www.kenoshacounty.org/Docume...ion-and-Report
                        Cool, thanks.

Comment

• Trump supporters trying to force their way into the Capitol building. NSFW

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Oh, and nary a mention can be found about his felony warrant for multiple sexual assaults, or the restraining order he was violating, and what essentially looked like attempted kidnapping unless you go to conservative media.

That's such basic common sense that even the MSM doesn't feel obligated to remind us - the stuff that our parents taught us and we instill into our own kids. Don't do really stupid stuff and the cops won't shoot you.

Just make sure that you bring your pets in from the cold, drive slower in snowy weather and don't provide personal information to guys with Indian accents that call you on local numbers..

Comment

• and don't provide personal information to guys with Indian accents that call you on local numbers..
                              You mean I shouldn't have given my SS number and Medicare info to that "Apu" sounding guy who called me and said he needed to set up my "Medicare Profile"?

lol .. welcome to Kamala's America.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Seems like PDJT rally is mostly peaceful.

Comment

Working...
                                X