No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m not on board with the “coup” angle or that the Capitol Police were in on it. It was fanatical nutjobs doing fanatical nutjob shit. The Capitol police failed to anticipate and plan for a worst case scenario and that falls on the chief. But it’s pretty obvious that certain individuals had very bad intentions and if they ended up in the same room as some congressmen, all bets were off.

Comment

• ANARCHISTS!!
      You do not have permission to view this gallery.
      This gallery has 1 photos.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Impromptu riots always have miltias carrying around walkies, zip ties and pipe bombs. Hannibal was just upset they didn't use molotov cocktails(his words). Pelosi's staff barricaded themselves in a room as Maga mob were trying to get them.

Comment

• The dress rehearsal was in Lansing when the MAGAs were going to storm the capitol and take hostages and/or kidnap Gretchen Whitmer to execute her on live television.

Comment

• They went to the Capital to demonstrate and protest. There was no organized planning of storming the building.. The demonstrations and protests got out of control, and that is when they began breaking windows and taking selfies in places where they weren't supposed to be. There was no calculation involved. That's why it was a riot, and not a coup, and unlike Democrat riots, they didn't have ready-made pallets of bricks ready for people to throw..

Comment

• Yep. This guy had no plan.

download (2).jpeg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Yeah they just carry weapons and communication devices and pipe bombs for the hell of it. Haha.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Yep. This guy had no plan.

download (2).jpeg
                  He just stumbled upon an impromptu riot that just so happened to be coordinated on Parler and The Donald.

Comment

• You're right, this was truly dangerous.

The history books are full of coup attempts where once the conspirators successfully storm the building and overwhelm the guards, they do absolutely nothing but take selfies, break windows, steal shit, and then leave a couple of hours later without returning fire against any of the guards or actually attempting any violence once they are inside. It's the Great MAGA Putsch of 2021.

Viking helmet guy is very much a threat to our Republic. And I can see now why I should be more outraged over him than when Minneapolis was burned to the ground because a drug addict had a cardiac arrest.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; January 10, 2021, 09:09 PM.

Comment

• I recall reading about such photo ops in high school history...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Thankfully the members of Congress were taken to an undisclosed location via tunnel. The Senate was shut at 2:15 and the mob got to the doors at 2:16.

But selfies, zip ties and pipe bombs.

History is full of coup attempts that are half baked and failed. They all don't have to be Olympus Has Fallen. I mean it took them two fucking hours to get permission to send in the national guard because the executive branch (Trump) refused.to give permission. It's unclear who actually finally gave the permission. It certainly wasn't Trump.

Again the template was established in Lansing, the armed militias stormed the Capitol and many of those same Miltia members were involved in a plot to kidnap Gretchen Whitmer and execute her live on television.

Comment

• Do you think if they had been able to get to Pelosi or AOC they would have just taken selfies?

After Trump called him out, they were after Pence too. I'm sure they just wanted to shake his hand.

Don't be naive.
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Give them selfies or give them death in this life impromptu shindig.

Comment

• Of course, not everyone that was there was there with a plan. There were plenty, probably the majority, of dumbasses that were just there to voice their discontent with the "stolen" election (btw, that is on Trump and his incessant lies) and got caught up in the dumbassedness, but there were also plenty of dumbasses that knew exactly what they were there for, and it wasn't to take selfies.
                              Last edited by CGVT; January 10, 2021, 09:22 PM.

Comment

• A plotted coup in which the conspirators use flags as weapons. They could have used guns, bombs, knives, Molotov cocktails, cement milkshakes, or bricks, but instead, their weapon of choice was using a skinny flag pole as a bludgeoning instrument. Or their fists and feet.

The coup plotters vastly outnumbered the guards once they got in the building. They could have easily killed them all if they had wanted. Instead, they committed acts of vandalism, stole shit, and took selfies. All of these weapons being carried, and the only one that was actually discharged was by a guard shooting an unarmed woman who was squeezing through a window. All of these MAGA crazies armed with their pipe bombs, guns, and zip ties, and not a single one went through with the plan actually used one of those weapons. The one death of a guard was from a fire extinguisher. Another common weapon of choice for coup plotters.

The Weaponless MAGA Putsch of 2021, in which the death toll was an average weekend for Chicago.

This is truly frightening. Once again, I know understand why you are so outraged over this, instead of the newly elected Vice President of the United States actively promoting a rioters' bail fund on her Twitter account, and Democrat prosecutors refusing to prosecute violent rioters who do stuff like throw incendiary devices at cops.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; January 10, 2021, 09:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X