• Show
Clear All

• The pages he reads were written by Karl Marx
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "And you voted for her"

And proudly so!

Comment

• It would have been better for all if that protestor was arrested. It was have been better if the capitol had a much stronger police presence so the Maga army wasn't able to storm the capitol so it didn't come to that.

The FBI issued a bulletin that there are credible plans to for armed protests in all 50 state capitols, let's hope they are adaquately prepared for this if it comes to pass.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          The pages he reads were written by Karl Marx
          Sick burn, go reread Art of the Deal for the 20th time Trumper.

Comment

• Never read it there...Karl...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Q: Why do hairdressers make the best taxi drivers?

A: They know all the best short cuts.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Q. What's a Guillotine?

A. A French chopping centre
                “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• And there it is. The sanctimonious Talent post. The over under was 2 PM central. I missed it by an hour
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Why are some people liberal?

Because they are stupid.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In German Prisoner-of-War camps, escapes were a a major problem, so the Germans would try to break the prisoners’ spirits by making them do mindless things. In particular, they would make the prisoners stand in a line and all move their heads like a clock back and forth and say, ‘tick tock tick tock.’

Some prisoners, unable to escape or otherwise change their situation, chose a very subtle rebellion. They would do the head motions, but instead of ‘tick tock tick tock’, they would wait until the guards were further down the line and switch to ‘tick tick tick.’

None of the guards noticed this was going on for many months, until finally, a one soldier was caught ticking by an SS officer walking behind the line.

The captain stopped the exercise, walked over, nose to nose with the man and said, "A rebel. Vell, don’t vorry, vee have vays of making you tock.’
                      “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• horrible
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm generally a fan of those, Jon, but.....hmmmmm....that's one's a B- at best.
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yeah, I know. Such short notice.

Comment

• “Politics is the art of looking for trouble, finding it everywhere, diagnosing it incorrectly, and applying the wrong remedies.”

-Marx (Groucho)
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• My brother and I used to go trout fishing. We had like 30 acres and a couple brooks that had trout in them. My brother was a bit of know-at-all and insisted on picking the spot to fish every time. So, one day we went to like 6 different spots before he finally settled on one. I asked him why this spot, and said -- the clover -- when you have this much clover it's a pretty good sign the brook will be loaded with trout. So, we fished for 3 hours and caught nothing. Not even a bite. Finally, I turned to him, very perturbed, and told him, this fucking spot blows, you idiot...you can't judge a brook by its clover.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X