No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I believe the Libertarian Party also wants to legalize prostitution.

They pretty much want to legalize anything drug related. Their view is that if you're stupid enough to do that stuff, you live with the consequences. Don't expect the government to bail you out.

I'm not there yet, but I think I'm edging closer.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Bet he is resigning...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
        WH preparing to release video statement by Trump.
        What platform is going to allow him to speak?
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• NewsMax...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• It’s just such a partisan overreach. I guess it will be up to Schumer in the Senate to proceed.

Hold on. Oops. Almost fell. This slope seems so slippery.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Try walking closer to the sandbags...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Correct me if wrong. They will need 67 in the Senate, correct?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• They could have drafted articles that were more in line with his bad behavior. It’a both a shame and predictable that they didn’t. I’m pretty fully on board with Groucho Marx view in politics.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                    Correct me if wrong. They will need 67 in the Senate, correct?
                    They will need 67, yep. So far I believe Romney, Murkowski, and Toomey have already said his conduct was impeachable but maybe they will find fault in the way the articles are worded like Chip Roy did and ultimately vote against. Roy said he thought what Trump tried to get Pence to do was impeachable in his opinion but the articles didn't address that.

Comment

• I know Sasse of Nebraska will vote for it...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

What platform is going to allow him to speak?
                        Good question.

He's basically banned from everywhere.

Comment

• The Libertarian Party is a joke now.

Comment

• STFU
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

They will need 67, yep. So far I believe Romney, Murkowski, and Toomey have already said his conduct was impeachable but maybe they will find fault in the way the articles are worded like Chip Roy did and ultimately vote against. Roy said he thought what Trump tried to get Pence to do was impeachable in his opinion but the articles didn't address that.
                              Right
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Good question.

He's basically banned from everywhere.
                                he could hold a fucking press conference. Jesus.

he is releasing a recorded statement because the can’t trust him to go live without going off on a stupass rant of lies and bullshit
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X