Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
    So Strangelove didn't see where Lindsey said "enough is enough, .. he's on his own".

See what you want to see, I guess ...
    Graham said that the evening of Jan 6. He has said many things in the 11 days since then and he is back to being Trump's cock-sucking, taint-licking, lapdog. As of this morning he said on national tv that Trump's one desire is to heal the nation and it's everyone who doesn't like Trump that's divisive.

Go fuck yourself, Lindsey, and go fuck yourself anyone here that agrees with him.

Comment

• Gee, Strangelove. You're sounding more like KamalaJoe more with each passing hour ...

Keep up the good work. The Party may use your oratorical skills when they open the re-education camps.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

What’s not debatable is the “for show” nature of such a proceeding. I wouldn’t expect 17 R votes for a host of reasons, but you’ll get 8-12.
        Maybe it's for show but Trump's earned it.

I mentioned comments made by Chip Roy a week ago or so. He said that he thought Trump had engaged in impeachable conduct but that the articles, as written, didn't address what he actually thought was impeachable. So he wouldn't support it.

I think that is a defensible position but is also too legalistic a view of impeachment. In a courtroom trial, if you think someone is guilty of larceny, but they're charged with murder, you vote to acquit. I don't view impeachment as working that way. If you think someone deserves to be removed from office, or barred from office in the future, you do it. Whether the "prosecutor" raised your specific concerns or not.

Comment

• I just did a quick click on the CNN and pMSNBC pages, and I couldn't find a thing about the bloody insurrection that is taking place in Washington DC right now. You'd think with the evil hordes of crazed gun-toting right wing extremists overrunning the Capital today, that they'd say something about it.

Nary a peep.

Comment

• Two bums were walking down the railroad tracks side by side. The first bum said to the second, what's that stink? The 2nd responds, what stink? The first responds the one coming from you. Did you just shit your pants? The second bum says, nope, that's from yesterday.

My Dad told me this joke when I was probably 10. He loved bathroom humor. He had a 33 record that I think my departed brother's wife has and that I want to get called, Pardon My Blooper. There were humorous tracks on it most of them a bit off color like this joke. The best track was a recording of a Crepitation (farting) Contest between the reigning champion Lord Windessmear and Paul Bloomer the challenger. You can enjoy the entire hilarious recording, right here:

This is the second half of the "Truck Stop #5" tape, featuring Gene's version of the legendary Crepitation (farting, that is) Contest, featuring contestants...
            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Crepitation is not usually associated with farting. Flatus, flatulence, maybe. Crepitation is usually the rattle and crunch sounds of old joints
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• shaddup
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The best thing for the GOP would be to get a conviction for Trump. Banish his ass to the wilderness, nobody in power really wants him running in 2024. Incompetent, revanchist nonsense is not a vision for the future and that is what the Trumps are.

Comment

• Best thing for this forum is if you just shut the fuck up...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah I get it Trumper, you don't like it when people criticize your guy. So unfair!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Best thing for this forum is if you just shut the fuck up...
                        I bet I can guess who you're talking to here ..

Comment

Attached Files
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sooooo....

Do you think we can trust those 25K National Guardsmen in DC, to defend the Capitol and in particular Joe Biden?

Not so fast, says the FBI ... we need to be sure none of them are here to commit an "inside job". ..

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ins...-vetted-by-fbi

Talk about nervous nellies ... yeesh ...

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                              The best thing for the GOP would be to get a conviction for Trump. Banish his ass to the wilderness, nobody in power really wants him running in 2024. Incompetent, revanchist nonsense is not a vision for the future and that is what the Trumps are.
                              Sorry I keep brining this up but as a practical matter there are still those 72m voters who voted for Trump despite his incompetence. That's because a large segment of the American electorate is concerned about (1) Liberalism pushing America further along the path of the nanny state, redistributive tax policy to pay for it and big government telling you what to do that goes with it, (2) Unchecked immigration illegal and otherwise that ultimately changes the demographics of America to an unrecognizable patchwork of foreign enclaves with different values and cultural norms. (2a) ...... that will become D voters insuring the continuation of the viscous cycle. (3) American culture cancelling.
                              Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yeah, Froot advising the Rs....lol....maybe I can offer my advice to the M AD as to how turn things...heh
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X