Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
    Anyway, I hate to derail this forum with talk about vaccinations, economics, jobs and education when the key issue of the day is removing someone from office who is longer in office. My apologies, DSL. I'm sure you'll get us back on track.
    Thank you, DSL. You didn't disappoint.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wonder what happened to that "urgent" impeachment article?

Did Nancy leave it in one of the stalls in the House leaders restroom?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• 139499546_10218539209007290_8939754070291883250_o.jpg?_nc_cat=106&ccb=2&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=2R13ARPRSdYAX-pA5Od&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=3f08a80f31740f464fcd6ce6c0094952&oe=602E8E5E.jpg

Comment

• Yes we know your Dear Leader is fearless!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Thank you, DSL. You didn't disappoint.
            That seems to resemble snark, which I am told has long been unwelcome here.

Comment

• Gretch Whitmer taking on the task of "uniting" the people of Michigan.

527879dc-2672-4ea7-85cf-896b93587423-Gretchen.jpg?width=660&height=536&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Comment

• I thank her for the apology
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In other news, Gretch Whitmer will be flying to Washington DC today, to take part in KamalaJoe's inauguration festivities.

And she did not give Michigan's restaurants or bars permission to open while she's gone. "STAY HOME, STAY SAFE" ..and all that....

But, she'll be partying down with the rest of The Party.

In a news release, Whitmer said she looks forward to working with the Biden administration to defeat the coronavirus pandemic and restore the economy.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    I thank her for the apology
                    I'd thank her if she would have worn a t-shirt that was a couple sizes larger. She don't need to be showing off the girls like that...

After all, she's "the governor" .. and stuff
                    Last edited by lineygoblue; January 19, 2021, 01:21 PM.

Comment

• Trump's best North Korea moment was when he saluted some rando North Korean General. The look on Kim Jong-Un's face in that picture always cracks me up

https://www.politico.com/story/2018/...-salute-646248

Comment

• I posted the DPRK meme because of the irony.

After all, are we saying that North Korea is safer than Washington DC on inauguration day?

ye gads ...

Maybe they should roll some tanks down Pennsylvania Avenue ...

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

That seems to resemble snark, which I am told has long been unwelcome here.
                          Not at all. It's important we keep our eye on the important issues of the day, not other insignificant distractions. Please keep up the good work guiding us past the obstacles.

Comment

• I hate to veer off the impeachment topic, but DSL's boy Geraghty NAILS IT! -- https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...utm_term=third

Imagine if this boob was tabbed by PDJT to run national vaccination efforts after presiding over a bit of statewide clownshow....oh the outrage. I'm sure the fire drill in Pennsylvania is still PDJT's fault, though.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I'd thank her if she would have worn a t-shirt that was a couple sizes larger. She don't need to be showing off the girls like that...

After all, she's "the governor" .. and stuff
                              Allegedly, she did quite a bit of showing in her days at MSU.. and well, she's probably a bit envious that Betsy actually got a Cabinet post- although, for the life of me, I can't fathom any reason for the Federal Government to have a Department of Education- provided that the states actually do their jobs.
                              Last edited by Tom W; January 19, 2021, 01:54 PM.

Comment

• I'm not sure how on earth you address the rampant problem of the CAMPUS RAPE CULTURE w/ kangaroo courts if you don't have Department of Education. So, you know...VITAL. Betsy's big mistake was trying to bring some semblance of fairness to those things. But, you know #BelieveWomenExceptTaraReade

Comment

Working...
                                X