No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden promises to combat White Supremacy. I wonder what percentage of Americans, if given a survey, would list White Supremacy as one of the country's ten biggest problems. And, I wonder what percentage of that small percentage has ever seen statistics on interracial crime.

Anyhow, it's obvious that people like me aren't just the "deplorables" anymore.

Comment

• Grouch Marx had something to say about, e.g., a promise to combat white supremacy.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I thought it was pretty funny that he used the word "unity" about 100 times while simultaneously decrying the United States as a racist country full of white supremacists.

Comment

• Nothing says "unity" like declaring the 74 million people who didn't vote for you to be Enemies of the State.

Comment

• Oh man, if Biden has lost Hannibal and Talent, his Presidency is already a failure. All they want is unity, goddamit.. And unity means adopt all of Trump's policies, please, you evil, divisive communist.

Comment

• Hush. We need to combat white supremacy. NOW! Chairman Joe has spoken. Do as your fucking told.

Comment

• I'd also like to note, Strangelove, that Chairman Joe told you to open your soul not harden your heart. Joe Knows, Motherfucker!!!

I want to see some goddamn soul opening out of your ass post haste!

Comment

• It will begin by massively expanding the definition of "domestic terrorism" to include anyone who promotes ideas that can loosely be construed as "white nationalism" or some other supposedly dangerous ideology . Groups like BLM and Antifa will be left untouched. When Democrats speak of "domestic terrorism", they are talking about the NRA, not people who burn down city blocks. You can tell by the reaction to the Fake News armed protest that the Democrats intend to fully make a show out of every threat and crush it without mercy.

Comment

• Joe Knows.

Comment

• Well, while you two fume that white supremacists got called out (take THAT, Ku Klux Klan!!!) I would just like to note that it's nice to see A-list celebrities hanging around DC again.

No more Chachi and Kevin Sorbo. Fuck those Hollywood Squares stand-ins. We're talkin Garth Brooks and J-Lo now, bitches.

Oh sorry, what I meant to say was: thoughts on a minimum wage hike?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        thoughts on a minimum wage hike?
                        immigration-vs-wages-comic.png?fit=940%2C300.png

Have fun finding jobs for all of those amnesty recipients.

Comment

• Yeah, It sounded like the United States narrowly survived a violent coup d'etat. Fortunately, the people of the United States stood up to them and struck a blow for democracy - not unlike the World Wars or the Civil War. It was real touch and go there for a minute with the fate of the nation in the balance.

At least he talked tough about domestic terrorism. I saw enough of that over the summer to last a lifetime. Can't wait til those thugs receive their comeuppance.
                          Last edited by Mike; January 20, 2021, 12:50 PM.

Comment

• When you turn your Capitol into a fortress to protect yourself from one guy with a flag.

Comment

• I might not be able to resist posting the reactions of some dumbass QAnon people later tonight. Fair warning. Half of them are probably fake and parodies but I don't care. lol, I've already seen some gems

Comment

• I'm sure there are some good ones!

Comment

Working...
                                X