No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is Schumer's doing and quite possibly Biden was involved. Senate Dems basically saying Biden's agenda more important than this trial. Apparently they were caught off guard by the House team's request for a witness and unhappy that the kabuki show was interrupted.

Comment

• Why didn't they come to that conclusion about 3 weeks ago?

Never mind .. I know ... orange man is evil ...
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        Why didn't they come to that conclusion about 3 weeks ago?

Never mind .. I know ... orange man is evil ...
        10 Republicans in the House voted to impeach him and I guarantee you many more believed he should be, they are just too scared of him to act.

Comment

• I would say Biden is teetering on Jimmy Carter type ineptness right now...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Chairman Joe's folks had some pretty stern things to say about the WHO. I'm still not exactly sure why they're so keen on re-engaging with those corrupt motherfuckers, but they're at least completely aware of how bullshit the WHO's covid investigation was and of the fact that China runs that shitball group. They're going to opt to try to change it from within instead of telling them to fuck the fuck off. Good luck with that, but I'm at least encouraged that they're not ready to kneel before Emperor Xi quite yet.
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 57 votes to convict. 7 Republicans. The most surprising being Cassidy (LA) and Burr (NC). Cassidy had been sending signals but Burr hadn't said a peep all trial. Also he's retiring in 2022. Disappointed in Portman who is in the same boat. Had Lamar Alexander still been around, I wouldn't have been surprised if he would've convicted. Also wouldn't be surprised if McConnell and his closest allies would have voted to convict if they would've made a difference but in the end they didn't have the votes. So didn't want to paint a bullseye on themselves needlessly.

Comment

• If there ever was material and a case to be made of it that Trump, in office and as president, that could be properly classified as “high crimes and misdemeanors” his behaviors that led up to and during the riots in DC, were certainly it. JMO. I've read all the legal opinions. He didn't "incite." He actually didn't commit and criminal offense as far as I can tell. What he did do is encourage his supporters - of all stripes - to march on the capitol and stop the certification of the election that he lost. I don't think there is any question about that. You can nit-pick the shit out of this. You won't convince me that he shouldn't have been impeached and convicted. Fuck him. He's gone so, I'm done. Just wanted to put this down in writing here.

Done rehashing it. Moving on to follow Biden and his administration's policies and actions.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  If there ever was material and a case to be made of it that Trump, in office and as president, that could be properly classified as “high crimes and misdemeanors” his behaviors that led up to and during the riots in DC, were certainly it. JMO. I've read all the legal opinions. He didn't "incite." He actually didn't commit and criminal offense as far as I can tell. What he did do is encourage his supporters - of all stripes - to march on the capitol and stop the certification of the election that he lost. I don't think there is any question about that. You can nit-pick the shit out of this. You won't convince me that he shouldn't have been impeached and convicted. Fuck him. He's gone so, I'm done. Just wanted to put this down in writing here.

Done rehashing it. Moving on to follow Biden and his administration's policies and actions.
                  You should watch McConnell's speech that just finished. His explanation for how he voted, on jurisdictional grounds, may just be an excuse or a genuine belief. I don't know. But he led off with a blistering attack on Trump, said he pushed lies about the election for months, and was morally if not legally responsible for what happened Jan. 6.

Comment

• All seven will either retire or get primaried in their next election. Republicans are sick of backstabbing cowardly pieces of shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      All seven will either retire or get primaried in their next election. Republicans are sick of backstabbing cowardly pieces of shit.
                      Is Trump not a backstabbing, cowardly piece of shit too?

He told the mob he'd be going with them. Instead, he went back to the White House to watch the fun and eat cheeseburgers.

He put every single one of his allies in danger including his own incredibly sycophantic Veep. Including the bumbling McCarthy who did everything he could to enable his horseshit.

So who exactly is the cowardly & pathetic piece of shit? Hint hint, he's been spending every day since Jan 20 golfing instead of doing what you claim he does best: FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT!!!

Comment

• He didn’t endanger anyone. Other than Ashli Babbitt. Mike Pence was in no danger. Nor was anyone else of consequence.

Openly pro-Burn-Loot-Murder Mitt Romney was one of the “guilty” voters. The man has no conscience— nor does anyone who voted “guilty” and has never condemned the much more frequent violence of the Left. Which is everyone BTW.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          He didn’t endanger anyone. Other than Ashli Babbitt. Mike Pence was in no danger. Nor was anyone else of consequence.

Openly pro-Burn-Loot-Murder Mitt Romney was one of the “guilty” voters. The man has no conscience— nor does anyone who voted “guilty” and has never condemned the much more frequent violence of the Left. Which is everyone BTW.
                          Good to see you're not disputing that Trump ran back to the White House to eat junk food and watch tv instead of going with the best and brightest of his movement down to the Capitol, like he promised them he would. Not disputing either that Trump is responsible for his disciples breaking into the building. That's some progress.

Comment

• I wasn’t aware that Trump was on trial for eating cheeseburgers or whatever.
                            Last edited by Hannibal; February 13, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• So when do we start impeaching Democrats for all of the BLM violence that they have incited?

We can start with Kamala Harris, who has openly encouraged violence by promoting a rioters’ bail fund.
                              Last edited by Hannibal; February 13, 2021, 06:18 PM.

Comment

• Trump is so brave. Such a courageous leader. Has he been standing up for his followers that broke into the Capitol?

No? Oh.

Well they were probably all Antifa or something.

He's been playing golf? Eating overdone steak with ketchup? What a real man. Now that's courage.

Mitt Romney? Mitch McConnell? Pay attention to Donald Trump. Real men wear makeup, get hairplugs, eschew all exercise beyond golf (golf cart mandatory) and scurry off to their rathhole when they get beaten like a dog, abandoning everyone who put themselves in harm's way for him.

Comment

Working...
                                X