Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I really don't give a shit about acronyms one way or another

Don't really see why you got your panties in wad over something that is not a big deal.
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I would have thought racist folks who murder people are the worst kind.

Anyway, seems about right. Acronyms are racist. Talk show hosts are “worse” than mass murderers. The Left, folks.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I would have thought racist folks who murder people are the worst kind..
        No. White people who want to look after their own self interest are the worst kind. Murdering is OK as long as it's white people being killed. Get with the times, bro.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
          I really don't give a shit about acronyms one way or another

Don't really see why you got your panties in wad over something that is not a big deal.
          Not a big deal? You don't think that racism is a big deal?

That's just the response that I would have expected from somebody with a white supremacist username.

Comment

• LMAO

Comment

• (found via Outkick)

The genius quoted in the article above made $186K of total compensation in 2019

Your tax dollars at work LOL

Comment

• Again. Acronyms?

Who gives a shit?

I guess you have to have something to be all butt hurt about. Knock yourself out.
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                  Again. Acronyms?

Who gives a shit?

I guess you have to have something to be all butt hurt about. Knock yourself out.
                  A couple weeks ago they were furious that the school board decided to remove Dianne Feinstein's name from an elementary school.

Nothing gets the blood pumping 'round these parts like the minutes of a San Fran School board meeting.

As for me, an intellectual, I have no time for such trifles.

Comment

• So do you agree or disagree with your fellow Democrats that acronyms are racist?

For the record, I agree with them. Acronyms like "BLM", "LGBTQ", etc need to be erased from our language. They are racist.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                      So do you agree or disagree with your fellow Democrats that acronyms are racist?

For the record, I agree with them. Acronyms like "BLM", "LGBTQ", etc need to be erased from our language. They are racist.
                      Who? Me? I didn't spend 6 years in Barber College to not be addressed by my professional title of "Doctor". And no, I don't care about acronyms.

Do you agree or disagree with your fellow Republicans that the QAnon prophecies are legit?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Who? Me? I didn't spend 6 years in Barber College to not be addressed by my professional title of "Doctor". And no, I don't care about acronyms.

Do you agree or disagree with your fellow Republicans that the QAnon prophecies are legit?
                        Show me a school district that is currently basing their polices on the conspiracy theories of QAnon and I'll give you an answer. Until then, I don't have much reason to be concerned about it. For that matter, show me any governing body in any city in the US that bases their policies on the theories of QAnon.

You didn't give me an answer, BTW -- do you or do you not agree with your fellow Democrats that acronyms are elements of White Supremacy? Yes or no? That's a very easy question to answer..Given how much you throw around the accusations of "racism", "bigot", etc, you might benefit from actually articulating what you think those words mean one of these days. Until then, I'll just assume that you agree with the people that you want to be in control of things.

BTW, the woman who invented the theory that acronyms are racist is a respected and cherished member of academia who lectures about White Supremacy around the country and lives off of your tax dollars.

https://education.wfu.edu/faculty/te...ching-edu-201/

And the woman representing the school district that thinks that acronyms are racist is the most powerful woman in Congress.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; February 17, 2021, 09:19 PM.

Comment

• By no i meant no I don't care and no I don't think they're racist.

I'd wager a higher percentage of Trump voters think QAnon is real than there are Democrats that genuinely think acronyms are racist.

Comment

• Cuomo under investigation by the DOJ...

Comment

• I mean, California policies never bleed into standard D talking points. Like ever. What happens in SF stays in SF.

Comment

• QAnon conspiracy theories have more foundation in reality than "acronyms are racist". Yet "acronyms are racist" has credibility in academia. Your tax dollars help fund it.

The comparison is a very poor one.

Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                                I mean, California policies never bleed into standard D talking points. Like ever. What happens in SF stays in SF.
                                If you want to know the Democrat Party platform will be ten years from now, just look at what San Francisco is doing today.
                                Last edited by Hannibal; February 17, 2021, 09:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X