No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think it's relatively clear -- or at least I could make a strong case -- that what happens on campus trickles into society. It may take a generation, but it gets there. The trends on campus are working their way into society at large.

I haven't rated the problem on my grand scale of issues, but I do think every social "justice" issue is pretty fucking low.

That said, when the campus police are called because someone is using hate speech by chalking "Trump 2016" or "ISIS is Islamic" -- well, that nonsense deserves to be called out.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It deserves to be ignored.

Comment

• ...as do you...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Die, gas-pumper.

Comment

• No
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "a sociopolitical wippet for the ego"

That's what Rolling Stone said about my debut record.

Comment

• The Wizard still has it, though, on the grand scale of things, placeputting Hoss isn't the highest benchmark. More or less just shows that The Wizard remains Team Husker's alpha yorkie.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    More or less just shows that The Wizard remains Team Husker's alpha yorkie.

Alpha Yorkie? LMAO
                    “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

I think it's relatively clear -- or at least I could make a strong case -- that what happens on campus trickles into society. It may take a generation, but it gets there. The trends on campus are working their way into society at large.

I haven't rated the problem on my grand scale of issues, but I do think every social "justice" issue is pretty fucking low.

That said, when the campus police are called because someone is using hate speech by chalking "Trump 2016" or "ISIS is Islamic" -- well, that nonsense deserves to be called out.
                      It won't take a generation. It has already happened. Corporate America has adopted a lot of the theories and the language policing that got laughed out of academia 20+ years ago, but has returned with a vengeance.

Comment

The Wizard still has it, though, on the grand scale of things, placeputting Hoss isn't the highest benchmark.
                        Still too high a mark for you to achieve, with your Bauserman-esque technique. :D

Spray-n-pray....

Comment

• It's a great day in America

Comment

• Trump delivers another miracle. America is nearly great again.

Comment

• Thank goodness we have Hillary as an alternative ...
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                                I don't understand...he's neither dead, nor been kidnapped by aliens and removed bodily from our solar system.

Comment

Working...
                                X