No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As Chairman Joe does, he brazenly lied about the border crisis today. https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...ss-conference/

He can keep trying to blame DJT, but this shit is his doing. Lucky for him The Media doesn’t have access and has taken to describing detained unaccompanied minors as teens in facilities like jails as opposed to kids in cages!

As AA noted, it’s almost flabbergasting the about face on the identical issue.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Talent leads at the end of the 1st Quarter 49-0.

You can pull your starters now.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We’re not playing the same game.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Talent leads at the end of the 1st Quarter 49-0.

You can pull your starters now.
          HUNTER BIDEN!
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Dude...you are absolutely getting pwned by Talent...stop digging that hole bro...it's sad really...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Strangelove — we need you to get this back on track. Heard Biden deadlifts 405 lbs every time the DJIA goes up a point. True?

Comment

• The Dow started off just dreadful today but then the Chairman rose to speak. By 2 o'clock, confidence restored, the market was soarin like an eagle, man. Jim Eagle, God love ya! Up 200 points just on the wisdom and the gravitas of Mr. Joseph R Biden Jr.

YOU'RE WELCOME, AMERICA!! GENTLEMEN? MEETING ADJOURNED!!!!!

ExWLwzJWQAgAeWr?format=jpg&name=4096x4096.jpg

Comment

• Talent...does DSL really believe the shit he posts...or is he just fucking with us...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I don’t pretend to know his mind other than to say his long held belief in the greatness of Ned Beatty is sincere as shit. He’ll gut any motherfucker dumb enough to sass The Ned.

Comment

• Ned Beatty = Mark Wahlberg.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I get so excited just thinking about Ned Beatty in Rolling Vengeance (1987) that I have to lie down for a while just to get my pulse down.

MV5BNjA1YzU5MDYtNjA1OC00NTBiLWFhNWItZjQyNjY2YmY1YzFkXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNTEwNDYyNzk@._V1_.jpg

Comment

• So DSL is a homo...

...that explains a lot...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• When Trump was president it seemed like we got daily updates from Trumpers in here about the stock market. Those fellas seemed to have lost interest lately.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              Ned Beatty = Mark Wahlberg.
                              Y'all won't be seeing AA for a while...I took him to a farm where he can run free. Might not come back...ever.

Comment

• The stock market is doing OK. NASDAQ is more or less flat on the year. The Dow is up about 6 and a half percent. The NASDAQ seems ridiculously overpriced right now. I sold off a shit ton from it a couple of months ago.

Comment

Working...
                                X