X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• STFU
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I could even see a DeSantis/Haley ticket as being formidable against Biden/Harris. That is if Joe is still President. He may be ousted by Harris before then.

It would be a ticket with a strong southern lean, but that might be what the R's need to get Georgia to be red again, and solidify Texas as a red state. The R's can't allow the Dems to break off southern states into their fold. They have the coasts locked up but the R's need to re-assert control of the south and middle America.

And Trump needs to get out of the way. He won't, but he should. His 15 minutes are over. He needs to let some of the younger conservatives get a start.

And no, I'm not a fan of Ted Cruz. He assures KamalaJoe of a 2nd term. He would have the same election results as Mitt Romney and John McCain vs Obama.
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes, it's a Kamala Konspiracy. Don the tinfoil!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Holy shit. Way to go Laundry Service! Sabotage your biggest account to burnish your woke credentials and end up laying off 10% of your workforce. Wokeism at it’s finest.
          The really stunning part of that article was the sheer arrogance that they displayed after the call. That somebody at least had the integrity to record this and disclose it is commendable, but it likely cost them their career- and those Wokesters are probably laughing about how they deserved it.

Comment

He’s my preferred candidate at this point...

John Kasich, Jon Huntsman, Larry Hogan - there's several common sense Rebublicans who will never see the light of day because of the knuckle dragger wing.

Primaries are no longer about ideas, they're all about who is the biggest asslicker or hater of you-know-who.
            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

John Kasich, Jon Huntsman, Larry Hogan - there's several common sense Rebublicans who will never see the light of day because of the knuckle dragger wing.

Primaries are no longer about ideas, they're all about who is the biggest asslicker or hater of you-know-who.
              LMAO

Comment

• Anymore I'm not sure there is a wing that is holding those guys back. They don't occupy a wing bigger than a thimble. The revelation of the Trump years is that Trump is the closest living embodiment of an actual Republican voter. There probably has never been a closer match in US history. It is exactly why the Georgia Secretary of State is a dead man politically. Guys like Hogan, Kasich and Huntsman are relics of a bygone era replaced by the Trump's and Fishstick Carlson.
                Last edited by froot loops; April 7, 2021, 12:55 PM.

Comment

• "Knuckle-dragger wing"

You need to get Woke buddy...that's a derogatory term!

Wait...it's against rich white slaveowners descendants...carry on...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• He speaks the truth, you don't want to victimize those voters any more than they have already been victims.

Comment

• Wait...it's against rich white slaveowners descendants...carry on...
                      To be clear, rich white slaveowners were the original Democrats. Republicans have always opposed slavery.

I doubt you'd find those facts in most modern day (woke) history books in your local public school classrooms.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

To be clear, rich white slaveowners were the original Democrats. Republicans have always opposed slavery.

I doubt you'd find those facts in most modern day (woke) history books in your local public school classrooms.
                        It's as if the realignment of the 60s didn't happen. Well done!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I'm not sure it is wise in a 50/50 election to be picking two people from the same ticket in a state like Florida, it could create some hassles with electors.
                          Indeed.

Comment

• Whitmer says state may fully open this summer. Then explains the recent uptick in cases/infections like this:

“We were able to really push our infection rate down so low for such a long period of time. Now that variants are present here, we have lots of people that don’t have antibodies because we were successful,” Whitmer said.

So the reason that Michigan is experiencing one of the highest rates of new cases and infections in the nation is because they did such a great job with prior mitigation measures. Got it. Gotta love politicians. “You see... the reason things suck now is because I’m so good at my job! What don’t you understand?!”

Comment

• We were doing pretty good, but the Michigan Militia types won out. We aren't fully open but we are close and the hospitals are bursting at the seems.

Comment

Whitmer says state may fully open this summer. Then explains the recent uptick in cases/infections like this:

“We were able to really push our infection rate down so low for such a long period of time. Now that variants are present here, we have lots of people that don’t have antibodies because we were successful,” Whitmer said.

So the reason that Michigan is experiencing one of the highest rates of new cases and infections in the nation is because they did such a great job with prior mitigation measures. Got it. Gotta love politicians. “You see... the reason things suck now is because I’m so good at my job! What don’t you understand?!”
                                She's been a disaster. She's Cuomo w/o the sexual harrassment. They both embody the failure of the Prog Model and the both blame their failures on not having as much control as they needed. It's never an issue of Progs being wrong -- they just didn't have enough control or spend enough money or whatever.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X