Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

To be clear, rich white slaveowners were the original Democrats. Republicans have always opposed slavery.

I doubt you'd find those facts in most modern day (woke) history books in your local public school classrooms.
    So true. I've been assured by a certain someone that no one even knows Abe Lincoln was a Republican!

Comment

• DeSantis doesn't need to pair up with a swamp creature like Haley or Rubio to win. Both of them suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

So true. I've been assured by a certain someone that no one even knows Abe Lincoln was a Republican!
        People are talking about him more and more

Comment

• desantis cotton although cotton doesnt add any votes. candace owen might

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I doubt Rubio would want to be #2 and it’s probably more important to the Senate that he holds a seat from Florida. But I’d say those are probably the two front runners if Trump doesn’t run again. Please, please, please, don’t run again.
            The frontrunner will either be Trump, someone like Don Jr. or Ivanka or someone that Trump endorses.
            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

She's been a disaster. She's Cuomo w/o the sexual harrassment. They both embody the failure of the Prog Model and the both blame their failures on not having as much control as they needed. It's never an issue of Progs being wrong -- they just didn't have enough control or spend enough money or whatever.
              ROFLMAO. You think Whitmer and Cuomo are progressives. ROFLMAO.

Whitmer is about as establishment Democrat as you can get. Cuomo is a product of the Bill Clinton administration, and in New York worked with certain fragments (I think funneled money their way) in the legislature to block progressive policies.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Nobody is running Candace Owen as a candidate, this dude crash course has got to be a sock puppet. A long con sock puppet.

Comment

• One thing that Whitmer has over Cuomo is she had the Michigan Militia staking out her cottage to kidnap and execute her. It was a source of great pride and/or humor at a few Trump rallies. You can find those salt of the earth people at the Caro DQ packing heat.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    One thing that Whitmer has over Cuomo is she had the Michigan Militia staking out her cottage to kidnap and execute her. It was a source of great pride and/or humor at a few Trump rallies. You can find those salt of the earth people at the Caro DQ packing heat.
                    True enough. And Whitmer does think pretty well on her feet something the MI state legislature has trouble doing.

Comment

• Chairman Joe restores funding to "palestine" so they can make bigger and better terror tunnels into Israel

Two-thirds will go to the UN agency for Palestinian refugees, which Donald Trump stopped funding.

I imagine $235 million will make a lot of dandy tunnels.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• If the Michigan Militia (who has NOT been implicated in any plot against Whitmer) wanted to get to her, they'd do it.

They have no desire to hurt anyone who does not start trouble with them first.

Caro still has a DQ that's open?

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          One thing that Whitmer has over Cuomo is she had the Michigan Militia staking out her cottage to kidnap and execute her. It was a source of great pride and/or humor at a few Trump rallies. You can find those salt of the earth people at the Caro DQ packing heat.
                          She’s gotten quite a bit of mileage out of the Trailer Park Boys scheme. They would’ve gotten away with it too, if weren’t for those pesky kids!

Comment

• Yep. Us trailer park folks are the root of everything evil in Michigan. If we could just get rid of trailer part trash, everything would be great.

Comment

• The Michigan Militia and Wolverine Watchment are two sides of the same coin.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                                Yep. Us trailer park folks are the root of everything evil in Michigan. If we could just get rid of trailer part trash, everything would be great.
                                fuckin' trailer park folks
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X