No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pelosi says everything is going well at the border....we're on a "good path" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ns-leadership/
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I hear there are lots of paths to the border these days.

Comment

• Only "Legal" paths are on Pelosi's radar. She can't possibly grasp the concept that anyone would even consider doing anything "illegal".

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
          This fine, upstanding gentle Trumper simply grabbed a hockey stick instead of his selfie stick when he packed for the Capitol Riot. It's an honest mistake.
          A hockey stick? Terrible.

We need common sense hockey stick control laws to prevent this type of violence from happening in the future. HIstory is full of violent revolutions in which the rebels used wooden sticks to overthrow the government.

Comment

• I learned something new this morning. Apparently Georgia ALREADY HAD VOTER ID for in-person voting. The new bill adds a photo ID requirement for mail in ballots. You must now include a photo copy of your drivers license or state ID, which 97% of Georgia voters already posses. If you do not have any form of photo ID you can include the last 4 digits of your SSN and a copy of a utility or water bill with your name and address in lieu of the photo ID. This is what has become known as Jim Crow laws in 2021.

Comment

• IDs are also free in Georgia if you need one.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Former NFL player (who spent most of 5 years as a backup) kills 5, including two kids, before killing himself

The father of Phillip Adams, a former football star at South Carolina State, said his son shot and killed 6 including an ER doctor, his wife and their 2 grandkids.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Pelosi says everything is going well at the border....we're on a "good path" -- https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...ns-leadership/
                  Attached Files
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I learned something new this morning. Apparently Georgia ALREADY HAD VOTER ID for in-person voting. The new bill adds a photo ID requirement for mail in ballots. You must now include a photo copy of your drivers license or state ID, which 97% of Georgia voters already posses. If you do not have any form of photo ID you can include the last 4 digits of your SSN and a copy of a utility or water bill with your name and address in lieu of the photo ID. This is what has become known as Jim Crow laws in 2021.
                    For entertainment value...I watched the worthless show on BSESPN...First Take to get their "take"...on the Georgia situation...as usual Kellerman and Stephen A. are so full of shit it's comical...trying to justify MLB...absolutely hilarious...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is what has become known as Jim Crow laws in 2021.
                      Hey. Get it right. Its "Jim Crow on steroids".

Be careful or Chairman Joe may boycott you.
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Kellerman and Stephen A's show should be called First MisTake..
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• United Airlines...even our name begins with U May Die...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Kellerman and Stephen A's show should be called First MisTake..
                            I can't listen to either one of those clowns. They give me a headache. Kellerman has to be the 2nd most overrated "sports expert" on TV. Jim Rome is firmly in 1st place.

Comment

• Stephen A and Olbermann are right up there...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Does Olbermann even have a job now?

Things have to be pretty bad for him when even ABC/Disney/ESPN won't give him a job

I mean, they've employed Whoopey and Joy Behar for decades, but Keith can't get a job?

frightening

Comment

Working...
                                X