No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He came back to ESPN briefly but now has a political channel on YouTube...

heh
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can somebody who doesn't want to take the vaccine still identify as Fully Vaccinated?

Just wondering here.

Comment

• Chairman Joe, in promoting his infrastructure bill, asks us to imagine trains that go cross country about as fast airplanes and airplane can circumnavigate the globe in an hour. This from the so-called #TrustScience party. I'm not sure why he didn't promise a hyperdrive in every electric car.

JFC. Is there nothing this guy won't say? I thought we were done with this shit.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• He must have ate some bad salmon...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            Chairman Joe, in promoting his infrastructure bill, asks us to imagine trains that go cross country about as fast airplanes and airplane can circumnavigate the globe in an hour. This from the so-called #TrustScience party. I'm not sure why he didn't promise a hyperdrive in every electric car.

JFC. Is there nothing this guy won't say? I thought we were done with this shit.
            Just because YOUR limited imagination is restricted to the mere possible, don't take it out on Chairman Joe.

My galaxy-brain, otoh, envisions a space-age economy that revolves around sprockets and cogs and I like what I see.

Comment

Chairman Joe, in promoting his infrastructure bill, asks us to imagine trains that go cross country about as fast airplanes and airplane can circumnavigate the globe in an hour. This from the so-called #TrustScience party. I'm not sure why he didn't promise a hyperdrive in every electric car.

I was promised flying cars by now. Where are they?

Comment

• Ah, come on- the guy is convinced that the Jetsons is a current event show. And, that's probably okay, since he's not the Orange menace.
                But just keep the keys to that nuclear football in sight at all times.

Comment

• This Greenberg guy's attorney talked to the press and said "I'm sure Matt Gaetz is not feeling very comfortable today" (after hearing the news his client is close to a plea deal with the Feds).

Who could have guessed there's no honor among sex traffickers?

Joel Greenberg is likely to strike a plea deal with federal prosecutors, potentially putting additional legal pressure on Rep. Matt Gaetz

Comment

• Ask Bill Clinton and his ilk...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Like Epstein?
                      Dead men tell no tales..

Comment

• Georgia is the just the gift that keeps on giving when it comes to utterly exposing Progs: https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...ssed-the-vote/

10 years ago, Stacey Abrams co-sponsored legislation that cut early voting IN HALF. That's right. So, that must have been Jim Crow 2.0. That means we're on Jim Crow 3.0.

The Media was, heh, "vigilant" in going after the slightest misstatement by PDJT. If only they were, like, 1% as vigilant on going after the Ds. But, man, when you're part of The Party, well, that won't happen.

Comment

• Detroit mayor who rejected J&J vaccines now presides over 2nd worst outbreak in the country. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...utm_term=third

Goddamn those fucking militia people. LOL.

Comment

Detroit mayor who rejected J&J vaccines now presides over 2nd worst outbreak in the country. https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...utm_term=third

Goddamn those fucking militia people. LOL.
                            Not a huge fan of Duggan but he did take the J&J shipment.
                            2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Correct. It's in the article. He rejected J&J twice before eventually backtracking and now presides over the 2nd worst outbreak in the US. All true.

Now, personally, I've long said it's a bit ridiculous to go after states or cities for handling of Covid unless it's particularly egregious (shoving Covid patients back into nursing homes). But, the rules of the game were established this summer by The Media. I'm just playing by them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

A hockey stick? Terrible.

We need common sense hockey stick control laws to prevent this type of violence from happening in the future. HIstory is full of violent revolutions in which the rebels used wooden sticks to overthrow the government.
                                It was all about selfies with you

Comment

Working...
                                X