No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Far as only 0.3 % of military being transvestite thos 0.3% eat up a helluva lot more in medical assets and commander hedaches--Lets suppose there is a hundred in the army of 300,00 soldiers. thats a hundred companies that have to deal with this soldier every day all all the baggage he/she brings to the table. 3/4 dont survive their inital enlistment and need to be medically boarded for all of us as tax payers to pay the 100% disability he/sheshe/he will get for life robbing more assets from the VA and those injured in more conventional ways

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Hanni, I agree with pretty much all your points. I happen to think Babbit’s shooting was justified and I’d say the same thing if some BLM rioters took a well-earned bullet to the noggin.
      A world in which all rioters equally get a bullet to the noggin will never happen. The only outcome is one in which either nobody gets a bullet to the noggin’, or only Republicans get the bullet. And the latter is clearly what is happening. And apparently you’re fine with it.

if Ashli Babbitt had been shouting “Black Lives Matter”, she would be alive today. Her real crime was being a Trump supporter.

Also — doesn’t anyone find it interesting that nobody knows the officer’s name? Can anyone think of another well-publicized police shooting in our lifetimes where the officer’s identity was a strictly guarded secret? Joseph Stalin found out about the atomic bomb quicker than we will ever find out the name of the officer who bravely protected an empty hallway from an unarmed white woman.
      Last edited by Hannibal; April 14, 2021, 06:26 PM.

Comment

• Speaking of riots and justice, guess who had a long history of committing crimes and pretending that he was "jogging"?

LMAO

Ex7vpXVWUAIEmZR?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Ex7vpXUWgAAlC7g?format=jpg&name=small.jpg
        Ex7vpXYXEAE1AeJ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• Interesting that this evidence hasn't made the news, isn't it? Our noble media, those bastions of truth and justice, are, for some reason, not sharing the fact that everyone's favorite "jogger" from 2020 was just a good, old fashioned, low IQ, impulsive, thug piece of shit. I swear, it's almost as if they are liars pushing an agenda.

Those incidents above are in addition to two separate incidents for which we have bodycam video -- once where he was loitering in a park and became very confrontational with police, and another where he and his buddies got caught "jogging" out of a Wal-Mart with a TV. He was a petty criminal with a long track record of stealing shit and then getting violent and confrontational when he got caught. One day, he got confrontational and violent by grabbing the business end of somebody's shotgun. We used to call that "Darwin at work".

"The poor innocent black jogger, murdered by some white racist rednecks who decided to get into their pickup truck one day and go on a Black Man hunt" LMFAO. Liberals ate it right up. Hook, line, and sinker.

Edit: I shouldn't laugh. Three completely innocent men are currently languishing in jail, their lives ruined by a lie, because they took it upon themselves to confront a human turd who had literally nothing to offer the world but thievery and police bodycam videos. They had originally been cleared, but then the prosecutor caved to the woke mob.
          Last edited by Hannibal; April 14, 2021, 06:59 PM.

Comment

• Bernie Madoff died in prison today. So remember: good things can still happen.

Comment

Bernie Madoff died in prison today. So remember: good things can still happen.
              Did he die of natural causes, or did he hang himself with toilet paper during a convenient camera malfunction while on suicide watch like Jeffrey Epstein?

Comment

Bernie Madoff died in prison today. So remember: good things can still happen.
                Yep. The flags are at half-staff at Mar-a-Lago
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Even the lady cop that shot Wright didn't think he deserved to die for being stupid. By the video on her own body cam, she can be heard saying "tazer tazer tazer" before firing. I believe she honestly thought she had grabbed her tazer. I know,.. I'm a bigoted racist evil trumpster for believing that, but I still believe it. You can also hear the surprise and even horror in her voice when she says afterward, "I shot him". It was a mistake. A horrible mistake. One that could have been avoided had Mr. Wright not resisted arrest. He was wanted on a valid warrant. He had a history of carrying illegal weapons. All of that could have been avoided had he surrendered. The cops would have taken him in, he likely would have appeared before a judge within 24 hours, and he'd probably have bonded out, with the help of his loving family, and he'd be on the streets today. And the Brooklyn Center Police Department would still have a good chief, and a good cop on the force with 25 years of spotless service.

Instead, today .. we have smoldering buildings, and politicians trying to gain political advantage by cashing in on the situation.

Whatever it takes to win elections ... I guess...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Democrats will introduce a bill tomorrow to expand the number of justices on the Supreme Court from 9 to 13.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
                      Democrats will introduce a bill tomorrow to expand the number of justices on the Supreme Court from 9 to 13.
                      Why bother? The Supreme Court already sides with them on everything anyways.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                        BLM supporter black guy from Dc was the one that shot her. She did look like she was trying to bust a window.

Just such a contrast with backs shooting whites versus white shooting black

The nfl player who killed 5 people in carolina was black and all his victims were white
                        They deserved to die. Family probably owned slaves, voted Republican and support Georgia's new voting laws.

Kill them all. Kill them dead.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Did anyone else hear Dipshit Joe talking about comparing the Georgia voting bill to the Jim Crow law about forcing blacks to guess the number of jelly beans in jars in order to vote?

Where is SNL on this. Damn I could write some damn good shit on Dipshit Joe...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Did he die of natural causes, or did he hang himself with toilet paper during a convenient camera malfunction while on suicide watch like Jeffrey Epstein?
                            He had terminal kidney disease for the last 18 months. Tried to get a compassionate release or whatever it’s called and the judge told him to fuck off and die in prison. It’s today’s feel good story.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

They deserved to die. Family probably owned slaves, voted Republican and support Georgia's new voting laws.

Kill them all. Kill them dead.
                              Incidentally, a friend of mine had a family member die in that shooting. They’ll be at the funeral tomorrow. Small world.

Comment

Incidentally, a friend of mine had a family member die in that shooting. They’ll be at the funeral tomorrow. Small world.
                                My sincere condolences. My point was not to belittle the lives lost but to point out the ridiculous hypocrisy. Very sorry for your loss Mike.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X