Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    What a fucking cunt. News flash...yes there are some bad cops out there...bad people in every profession...mostly in fucking POLITICS...go fuck yourself China Joe and Kumalot Harris...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

2 masks LMMFAO
      Fucking joke
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

What a fucking cunt. News flash...yes there are some bad cops out there...bad people in every profession...mostly in fucking POLITICS...go fuck yourself China Joe and Kumalot Harris...
        I was more just laughing at the theater of it all -- still seated way apart from each other even after having taken the vaccine. It's all about theater and control at this point. When those cameras are off, I guarantee you they aren't sitting 12 feet apart from one another. But they have to set good examples when the camears are on so that the dumb gullible sheeple will obey their masters.
        Last edited by Hannibal; April 27, 2021, 09:17 PM.

Comment

• Re: That "Lunch" pic.

Are they going to take off the masks in order to eat, or did they cut holes in them?
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
            Re: That "Lunch" pic.

Are they going to take off the masks in order to eat, or did they cut holes in them?
            The new CDC guidelines say that you have to take all of your food in via an enema.

Comment

Re: That "Lunch" pic.

He signed an executive order making burgers illegal, so they can't eat them now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

The new CDC guidelines say that you have to take all of your food in via an enema.
                I'm no scientist, but is that what is meant by 'reverse osmosis"?

Comment

I'm no scientist, but is that what is meant by 'reverse osmosis"?
                  Stop questioning things...you racist piag!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• sorry .. I'll try to be more careful ...

Comment

• 176314051_10218649762784428_4810064484203863796_n.jpg?_nc_cat=101&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=fA6SBFhG6FIAX_VCU1h&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=d699c073a1b164bc75f0b2d360c757b6&oe=60B08E3C.jpg

Comment

• The Chairman shall address the Central Committee this evening and report on the record grain harvests. All are instructed to watch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          The Chairman shall address the Central Committee this evening and report on the record grain harvests. All are instructed to watch.
                          reminds me of Chairman Mao

Comment

• 178444721_2836437843276733_4475357809895519424_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_ohc=QiG1RaKFqWEAX9aBr1Q&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-1.xx&oh=786004eb98d02ff424d2741b6ebae0d2&oe=60AEB491.jpg

Maybe they need some right wing radicals to climb thru office windows at their capital so they can claim 'insurrection', and then call in the National Guard.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

reminds me of Chairman Mao
                              I wonder if the Democrats present will be required to clap in unison like they do in China and DPRK. My guess is yes. The Chairman must be properly respected.

Comment

• Trillion Dollar Joe with another spending plan (some sort of "families" act). If you're scoring at home, we're up to $6T in proposed plans with a third of it already passed.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X