No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Chairman is a mere vessel for the will of the American People.

65% support his infrastructure plan.

America, the REAL America, supports Smilin' Joe Biden.

Comment

• I definitely trust Left Wing media to give me an honest assessment of Joe Biden's approval rating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
        I definitely trust Left Wing media to give me an honest assessment of Joe Biden's approval rating.
        No reason to listen to the truth when there's plenty of right wing comfort food out there instead

Did you see Alphabet (Google)'s earnings yesterday? YouTube in particular? AMAZING!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

I wonder if the Democrats present will be required to clap in unison like they do in China and DPRK. My guess is yes. The Chairman must be properly respected.
          How soon we forget the "You’re a great leader President Trump" ass kissing sessions. *Sigh*

Last edited by CGVT; April 28, 2021, 09:32 AM.
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• At least he actually had Cabinet sessions. Chairman Joe is too busy taking power naps for such silly things.

I'm sure Kamala will do better when she takes over later this year.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

No reason to listen to the truth when there's plenty of right wing comfort food out there instead

Did you see Alphabet (Google)'s earnings yesterday? YouTube in particular? AMAZING!!!
              What "truth"? You'd have to go back to the 1990s to find something along the lines of "truth" on a mainstream media network. These are the people who spent over two years trying to sell a fake Russian election hacking conspiracy theory. I think that Alex Jones might have a better track record than CNN lately.
              Last edited by Hannibal; April 28, 2021, 09:51 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                At least he actually had Cabinet sessions. Chairman Joe is too busy taking power naps for such silly things.

I'm sure Kamala will do better when she takes over later this year.
                They might wait until a couple of years in so that she stays eligible to run for two terms.

Comment

• STFU
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Haha!

SMITHVILLE, GEORGIA — Two parents are in custody, and authorities in their small Georgia berg aren’t sure exactly what the next stop in the process will be, according to several sources close to the situation. At approximately 8:30pm last night, police responded to a call placed by Child Protective Services, asking them to investigate a report sent to them by a child, whose name is being withheld as he is a minor.

“We took the call from CPS last evening, and two of our officers were sent to look into the report,” Deputy Sgt. Miguel Montoya told reporters this morning. “When they arrived, they found a young boy, who told them he had been the one to report his parents. Apparently, he caught them watching Tucker Carlson’s show, and turned them in.”
                    MORE: Biden Orders “Capitalism” Removed from U.S. Constitution

Apparently, the boy was afraid that if his parents watched Carlson’s Fox News program, they’d “end up angry, rabid racists” and might participate in a failed coup attempt, or embarrass him in public by shouting at people for wearing masks to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

“I don’t want to live in a house with white supremacist morons who don’t understand something simple like wearing a mask to protect others,” the boy was quoted as telling officers when they arrived on the scene. “So whether you take me out of here, or you take them somewhere, I don’t care. I just worry about their overall mental health if they keep watching Tucker’s nightly klan rallies.”
                    While it’s unclear exactly what the next few days and weeks hold for the family, Georgia law states that the son will need to remain separated from his parents while the courts adjudicate the situation.

“We don’t have any laws specifically about not exposing your kids to Tucker Carlson in this state,” Smithville District Attorney Carol Karolsby told us. “That being said, it’s illegal to dump your kid in the sewer, so for the same reasons we’re going to hold the parents in custody until the courts get a chance to look into this case more specifically.”

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Troops of the Democrat Party Law Enforcement Brigade are raiding Rudy Guliani's apartment.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; April 28, 2021, 12:13 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        Haha!

SMITHVILLE, GEORGIA — Two parents are in custody, and authorities in their small Georgia berg aren’t sure exactly what the next stop in the process will be, according to several sources close to the situation. At approximately 8:30pm last night, police responded to a call placed by Child Protective Services, asking them to investigate a report sent to them by a child, whose name is being withheld as he is a minor.

“We took the call from CPS last evening, and two of our officers were sent to look into the report,” Deputy Sgt. Miguel Montoya told reporters this morning. “When they arrived, they found a young boy, who told them he had been the one to report his parents. Apparently, he caught them watching Tucker Carlson’s show, and turned them in.”
                        MORE: Biden Orders “Capitalism” Removed from U.S. Constitution

Apparently, the boy was afraid that if his parents watched Carlson’s Fox News program, they’d “end up angry, rabid racists” and might participate in a failed coup attempt, or embarrass him in public by shouting at people for wearing masks to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

“I don’t want to live in a house with white supremacist morons who don’t understand something simple like wearing a mask to protect others,” the boy was quoted as telling officers when they arrived on the scene. “So whether you take me out of here, or you take them somewhere, I don’t care. I just worry about their overall mental health if they keep watching Tucker’s nightly klan rallies.”
                        While it’s unclear exactly what the next few days and weeks hold for the family, Georgia law states that the son will need to remain separated from his parents while the courts adjudicate the situation.

“We don’t have any laws specifically about not exposing your kids to Tucker Carlson in this state,” Smithville District Attorney Carol Karolsby told us. “That being said, it’s illegal to dump your kid in the sewer, so for the same reasons we’re going to hold the parents in custody until the courts get a chance to look into this case more specifically.”

You guys can't do satire. You are the satire.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                          Troops of the Democrat Party Law Enforcement Brigade are raiding Rudy Guliani's apartment.
                          Good. I hope they throw the traitor in jail

Fuck that seditious bastard.

Comment

• Good satire always has a touch of truth...

​​​​​​Apparently, the boy was afraid that if his parents watched Carlson’s Fox News program, they’d “end up angry, rabid racists” and might participate in a failed coup attempt, or embarrass him in public by shouting at people for wearing masks to help stop the spread of COVID-19.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Good satire always has a touch of truth...
                              I agree with this statement.

In this case, the touch of truth is the tattling that neighbors and even loved ones do in a police state. You clearly think that this is a good thing.

Comment

• BACK THE BLUE!!!*

(*unless they arrest Republicans)

Comment

Working...
                                X