No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "The fiasco "audit" going on in Arizona has rekindled his election hoax stupidity.'

pretty sure they'll find lots of examples--two of the issues being looked at specifically is how uncreased mail in ballots and how many machine entered ballots there were
    machine entered ballots will be thrown out and uncreased mail in ballots will be thrown out supposedly

read somewhere that bidens speech had about 1/2 the viewership that trumps had for his SOTU

somebody somewhere must be worried if the only documents being sought had to do with rudys time as counsell to the president

Pretty sure they will charge trump with something

if at first you dont impeach--try try again
    Giuliani: 'Unethical, Corrupt' DOJ Seized Trump Documents | Newsmax.com

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
      "The fiasco "audit" going on in Arizona has rekindled his election hoax stupidity.'

pretty sure they'll find lots of examples--two of the issues being looked at specifically is how uncreased mail in ballots and how many machine entered ballots there were
      machine entered ballots will be thrown out and uncreased mail in ballots will be thrown out supposedly

read somewhere that bidens speech had about 1/2 the viewership that trumps had for his SOTU

somebody somewhere must be worried if the only documents being sought had to do with rudys time as counsell to the president

Pretty sure they will charge trump with something

if at first you dont impeach--try try again
      Giuliani: 'Unethical, Corrupt' DOJ Seized Trump Documents | Newsmax.com
      Oh I don't doubt they will claim some sort of definitive proof at the end. It'll be a massively stupid claim based on nonsense.The whole thing is being overseen by a guy that was working with Lin Wood just a few months ago. His company previously claimed that they had proof that more people voted in parts of Michigan than were even registered. Turns out they mixed up Michigan and Minnesota because both states have some counties by the same name. That's how smart and diligent all these guys associated with Powell and Wood are.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...a/6362056002/#

So the CEO of the company auditing this election believes it was stolen?

Yes. Logan was a little-known figure until Cyber Ninjas took charge of the Arizona recount. It then came to light that he’s had a history of authoring and amplifying debunked conspiracy theories about the 2020 election. Through his now-deleted Twitter account, Logan extensively retweeted and posted false allegations of widespread voter fraud. “The parallels between the statistical analysis of Venezuela and this year’s election are astonishing,” he tweeted in December. “I’m ashamed about how few republicans are talking about it.” Advocates of the “Stop the Steal” movement baselessly hold that voting systems used in the 2020 race were actually created years earlier in Venezuela to rig elections in favor of the now-deceased Venezuelan dictator Hugo Chávez. Logan also retweeted election misinformation from prominent figures in the QAnon movement like former 8chan administrator Ron Watkins and former national security adviser Michael Flynn. A tweet he shared from Watkins maintained that there were 200,000 pro-Trump votes from Maricopa that weren’t counted.

Logan’s “Stop the Steal” antics extend beyond social media. He is listed as an expert witness in a lawsuit alleging voter fraud in Michigan. Logan was also the author of a document called “Election Fraud Facts & Details” that Sidney Powell, the conservative attorney who is now embroiled in a defamation lawsuit concerning her election conspiracy theories, shared on her website. In the document, he props up the Venezuela narrative and a similarly absurd and debunked theory regarding Chinese investment in the voting machine manufacturer Dominion. Dominion has been the target of outlandish and unsubstantiated claims of rigging machines against Trump. A GitHub account under Logan’s name currently features a repository of government documents that discuss Dominion. Cyber Ninjas’ audit will notably include an examination of the Dominion ballot tabulation machines in Maricopa County.

https://slate.com/technology/2021/05...explained.html

Comment

• Mcxx3JZG.jpg

Happy Cinco de Mayo, I love Hispanics!

Comment

• I have absolutely tuned out on two issues of late: (1) COVID because news from the MSM about it is wildly inaccurate and misleading and messaging from government at all levels is totally fucked up and contradictory. (2) The ridiculous bull-shit involving a stolen election. That it still shows up in news headlines just pisses me off. Both of these issues piss me off.

I am tuned into ONE THING .... ONE THING and that is when can I get back on a cruise ship. Well, the CDC is involved. It is a classic clusterfuck of ridiculous re-start regulations and hoops to jump through most of them stunningly ignorant of the blitheringly obvious reality that vaccines work and, oh, BTW, large cruise ships have been sailing elsewhere, under reasonable and heightened infection control protocols, without any problems with COVID for about 9 months as long as it is not out of US ports.

I'm confidently waiting on the Federal Judge hearing FL's request for a preliminary injunction against the CDC enforcing it's Conditional Sail Order (CSO) on the cruise industry ruling that it is unlawful. May 12th!!! If it's granted the bull-shit walks and the CDC's house of cards along with it's stupidity involving all manner of stupid COVID mitigation measures and guidance all comes crashing down.
          There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• Comment

• Also note that the election was rigged against Trump but he doesn't mention any fraud with the two Senate races. Mitch McConnell just BLEW IT!

Comment

• Rudy Giuliani is hurting for money and his son went on CNN to plead with Trump to help him out. Thus far Rudy and his friends have been met with silence. Trump is sitting on a huge war chest raised off of promises to fight the election results to his dying breath (very very little of the money ever went towards that)

Besides the DOJ investigation, Rudy is dealing with two defamation suits, and an attempt to strip away his law license.All earned while spreading lies on Trump's behalf. Oh and he just went through an ugly (and expensive) divorce.

Allies of Rudy Giuliani continue to call on former President Donald Trump and Republicans to pay for his efforts around the election and, in turn, subsidize the mounting legal bills facing the former New York City mayor.

Comment

• I hope everyone who sold their soul to the Orange Retard and committed any wrongdoing on his behalf is punished to the full extent of the law. Cults suck. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                    I hope everyone who sold their soul to the Orange Retard and committed any wrongdoing on his behalf is punished to the full extent of the law. Cults suck. Period.
                    What about All of the illegal acts committed by Trump’s enemies and opponents? When does the investigation of Hunter Biden’s dealings with China start? When does Hillary go to prison for her crimes? When do we start imprisoning everyone associated with the Russia pissgate bullshit? The liars responsible for that nonsense committed much more serious crimes than Roger Stone.

How much longer will you accept a two-tiered justice system that only investigates one side and not the other?

Comment

• When the FBI raided Giani’s house, he offered them the info that he has on Hunter Biden’s laptop and they refused. Fascinating, isn’t it? It’s almost as if the investigation into Guliani is another fishing expedition designed to create a process crime or find some other bullshit
                      Last edited by Hannibal; May 6, 2021, 09:43 AM.

Comment

• I'm no fan of Guliani, but since 2009, it seems like most major investigations of political figures have had a (R) by their name. The (D)'s seem to come away unscathed, in spite of evidence against them.
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

What about All of the illegal acts committed by Trump’s enemies and opponents? When does the investigation of Hunter Biden’s dealings with China start? When does Hillary go to prison for her crimes? When do we start imprisoning everyone associated with the Russia pissgate bullshit? The liars responsible for that nonsense committed much more serious crimes than Roger Stone.

How much longer will you accept a two-tiered justice system that only investigates one side and not the other?

You forgot to include the Easter Bunny and the Tooth Fairy in your list of rightwing fantasies.
                          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

When the FBI raided Giani’s house, he offered them the info that he has on Hunter Biden’s laptop and they refused. Fascinating, isn’t it? It’s almost as if the investigation into Guliani is another fishing expedition designed to create a process crime or find some other bullshit
                            Rudy previously said that he already gave the DOJ/FBI the laptop last year. Why would they need another copy of the contents?

Rudy Giuliani shared files from what he said was Hunter Biden's laptop, which were turned over to the FBI, a Delaware attorney general spokesman said.

Hunter's been under investigation for possible tax evasion since at least 2018 and still no charges.

From what I've seen the main thing they're looking for against Rudy is if he was getting paid by Russian mobster Firtash through a third party (Toensing) to lobby on his behalf in the States.

Comment

Anyone who commits crime should be held accountable regardless of political affiliation, race, sex, religion, etc. I'm fine with all the people you mention going through the ringer and if it is determined crimes were committed, then fuck 'em. As for Giuliani, I don't even know why his apartment was raided but if it turns out he was legitimately up to no good, then fuck him too. I have no sympathy for the key architects of the ridiculously stupid "stolen election" nonsense. Trump already cost the Rs the Senate. I'm worried he'll prevent a red wave in 2022 that should at least split the government (but that's a different issue).

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                I'm worried he'll prevent a red wave in 2022 that should at least split the government (but that's a different issue).
                                I think whether or no that happens is more dependent on how Covid plays itself out over the next year. If it fades away to being somewhat manageable, then he'll be somewhat vindicated, and the Dems will have hell to pay at the ballot box. If the fear, anxiety, doom and gloom can linger, then well, nothing he says will matter anyways.

Comment

Working...
                                X