No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would tend to think the opposite, if things aren't back to normal in 2022 the Dems will get obliterated.

Comment

• Things should be back to normal right now! Anyone who wants a vaccine can get one and demand is plummeting. There will be no herd immunity so just get on with it.

Comment

• Fear and Uncertainty are the fuels of the Left. Prolonging problems yet continuing to promise solutions in the future has kept them going for the last half century.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
          Fear and Uncertainty are the fuels of the Left. Prolonging problems yet continuing to promise solutions in the future has kept them going for the last half century.
          Yep. "Systemic racism" is rampant in cities that have been run exclusively by Ds for several decades.

Comment

• In other news:

Trans weightlifter Laurel Hubbard set to make history at Tokyo Olympics

"However, a number of scientific papers have recently shown people who have undergone male puberty retain significant advantages in power and strength even after taking medication to suppress their testosterone levels. Hubbard lived as a male for 35 years, and did not compete in international weightlifting. But since transitioning in 2012 she has won several elite titles."

Hubbard took home the silver medal at the 2017 World Championships at 39 years old. Not bad for a chick that never competed until her mid-30s!

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...tokyo-olympics

Comment

Fear and Uncertainty are the fuels of the Left. Prolonging problems yet continuing to promise solutions in the future has kept them going for the last half century.
              Did I miss when Trump became known for his calm, stable leadership and sunny optimism? His first speech as President depicted a nightmarish version of America, worse than Hell itself, that only he, the Messiah, could fix. Or as Dubya called it, "some weird shit".

I'd like to try and post some maps later...with the latest census numbers it's pretty interesting to see the correlation between counties that went strongly for Trump and counties that are declining in population

Comment

• Who uses maps anymore? You should probably come to the realization that it's 2021.

Comment

• No one is ever gonna be happy at least this one is being done they way i consider right
                  Kills me that supposed recounts last all of 2-3 days for millions of ballots.

only way to do it right is by hand one at a time calling the people with ballots in question verifying who the are and if they voted. Just that simple act--not even asjking who they voted for could point you down a trail if too many dont know what your talking about. i have a kid in boulder and another in LA. They both got ballots mailed to my AZ home. My wife and I did not. Never could figure that one out

Comment

• JFC

Comment

• He fucking lost. Jesus
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                        He fucking lost. Jesus
                        We'll never know that for sure unless someone goes door to door to every person in Arizona (and Pennsylvania and Michigan and Georgia and...) and asks them if they voted.

Comment

• Of course he lost and should get over it- probably like the Dems should have got over losing in 2016. If they hadn't spent the 4 years after that acting like petulant little bitches then maybe people would have taken them seriously.

Comment

• Most of the claims of voter fraud could be completely quashed if everyone was required to show valid ID.

But, its racist to demand ID, so that will never happen. The status quo is preferable to The Party.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Of course he lost and should get over it- probably like the Dems should have got over losing in 2016. If they hadn't spent the 4 years after that acting like petulant little bitches then maybe people would have taken them seriously.
                              Don't forget that Stacy Abrams still hasn't conceded -- or last I checked, she still hasn't conceded.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• She hasn’t.

Also, DeSantis signed into law today a “voter restriction” bill, lol. Now if you want to request an absentee ballot in Florida you have supply the last 4 of your SSN. I mean, seriously. How will people in Florida ever figure out this overly cumbersome system? OPPRESSION!!

Comment

Working...
                                X