• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• https://freebeacon.com/national-secu...n-time-of-war/

Muslim Brotherhood Praises Dems for Abandoning Israel in Time of War

Israel haters in Congress outraged Biden defended the Jewish state

Comment

• TBF Israel hasn't done shit for us to deserve our defense for a long time, if ever. It's a shame that the issue is so clouded by its entangling with The Religion of Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I've voted D 95% over the course of my lifetime. It matters what you are now. And right now you spend 99% of time posting about DJT instead of, well, shit that matters. Again, he broke you. Hopefully it's not irreparable. Try to fix yourself and be better. You can do it. You don't HAVE to some crazy-assed fucking bark-at-the-moon #resistance nutjub. That's your choice.
        95% D? You Gentry Prog!! (j/k)

Have your medication adjusted, you're hallucinating again. I do not post 99% about Trump. I pretty much went silent post election as he was vanquished which is/was all I wanted. Just because I respond to a post concerning Trump does not mean I'm fixated. I simply respond to the nonsensical propaganda CONSTANTLY put forth by the hardcore MAGA crowd. I am amused that truth adversely affects the hard core MAGAs and that's a big part of the fun. Nothing more. If I wanted to be seen as a crazy-assed fucking bark-at-the-moon nut job, I would simply quote you all the time. :^)

My top of the ticket voting record is below. Down ticket, my party picks are very mixed, accounting for the %s I listed upstream.

1976 - Jerry Ford (R)
        1980 - Ronald Reagan (R)
        1984 - Ronald Reagan (R)
        1988 - Michael Dukakis (D)
        1992 - Ross Perot (I)
        1996 - Bill Clinton (D)
        2000 - Harry Browne (L)
        2004 - Mike Badnarik (L)
        2008 - Barack Obama (D)
        2012 - Barack Obama (D)
        2016 - Dick Hodgeman (WI)
        2020 - Joe Biden (D)

“Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Hey Geez - thanks for responding to my points. Have plenty of data to back my positions, but lets leave the previous administration in the ashcan of history's mistakes.
          “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• Just read a very good article in The Economist that presented modelling of excess deaths compared to actual data since January, 2020. It goes without saying that the actual number of global excess deaths is considerably more than what has been reported. Regionally and country by country the accuracy of the data varies. The UK's is good, Congo's isn't. You get the point.

Some takeaways:

Demographics (age, esp.) is a major factor in high excess death rates.

There's a pattern or rising, falling and again rising excess death rates that does not correlate with anything else. It's what the virus does and is reflective of countries recognizing an increase, taking steps to mitigate it, then relaxing them.

The virus is still raging globally and affecting young people at a very high rate. The downside is that because of this, there are a lot of chances for variants to emerge. We seem to be seeing this in Asia where some level of immunity may have been conferred by exposure to other coronaviruses typically circulating in this region. That might explain the low excess death rates or, in some cases, none at all up until now. There is some increases in new cases there. Not a good sign.

Obviously ....... get the vaccines out there to areas that are experiencing increased case numbers, e.g., Japan and Malaysia.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• This is very cool with lots of possibilities.

By decoding the brain signals involved in handwriting, researchers have allowed a man who is paralyzed to transform his thoughts into words on a computer screen.

Comment

• I do not post 99% about Trump. I pretty much went silent post election as he was vanquished which is/was all I wanted.
                You definitely post waaaay less, but when you emerge to opine it's about DJT in one form or another. Roughly 99% of the time. I'd take your own advice and move on (or as you put it, leave DJT in the trashcan of history).
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If you don't want the response, then don't bring up the subject. I'm glad you're going to take my own advice and move on.

Comment

• I write this morning to offer a view of what most of us knew 2 months ago - heavy handed restrictions to mobility and human behaviors in the US were both unnecessary and costly. This from the beginning of the pandemic but more so as the numbers of vaccinated people in the US climbed. Public health messaging has been atrocious in both it's content and impact. It's going to take a while to overcome the hangover from it.

I'm not convinced there was some magic formula to guide PH policy but for all it's claims of transparency and use of science to guide our approach to the pandemic, the Biden administration's efforts there have been awful. We know the data - all you have to do is be marginally informed about it to know the CDC is mostly FOS. When the administration speak, as it did through Dr. Walenski's testimony before Congress on Tuesday, the back peddling buffoonery is on display. Thank you Susan Collins who excoriated Walenski's leadership. 2 days latter, no surprise, the CDC announces you don't need masks if you're fully vaccinated.

That's not nearly enough from the CDC and health experts are hitting on that trope, something they should have doing 4 months ago so, not letting those folks, e.g., Sanja Gupta, off the hook. At some point, the actual exorbitant costs versus questionable public health benefits will be a story and, just like in the aftermath of 911, deck chairs will be moved around. There other, more recent examples of the terrible preparedness of the government to organize itself to respond quickly and efficiently to an emergency, for example, the Colonial Pipeline and US Defense Department's hacks, the Texas power outage.

Conservatives should be outraged at the stupid shit the Biden administration is undertaking - all of it, to varying degrees - will increase the size and cost of government. Never mind it is government that has repeatedly failed to respond in ways that prevent an emergency from becoming a catastrophe. Making it bigger isn't going to make it better able to respond to an emergency. This should be a rallying cry of Rs but instead the party is myopically focused on defending Donald Trump. What should be happening is distancing from the man and embracing his policies. I don't understand why that's not happening.
                    There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• I hesitate to bring this up again because it's not THAT important but Chip Roy threw his hat in the ring yesterday for Cheney's position (they're choosing today). Roy is a freedom caucus guy, one of the most conservative members of the House. Used to be Ted Cruz's Chief of Staff. When I said Cheney is more conservative than Stefanik, well, Roy is even more so.

But Roy also refused to go along with the majority of House Republicans to reject the results of the Election. Not only did he say that he felt Congress had no right to reject results certified by any state, he also said that it made no logical sense to allow individuals from those disputed states to be seated as members of Congress if you felt their elections were untrustworthy.

Within minutes of Roy announcing he would challenge Stefanik for the spot, Trump released a statement saying he had been a lousy Congressman and that he'd get primaried next year.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        I hesitate to bring this up again because it's not THAT important but Chip Roy threw his hat in the ring yesterday for Cheney's position (they're choosing today). Roy is a freedom caucus guy, one of the most conservative members of the House. Used to be Ted Cruz's Chief of Staff. When I said Cheney is more conservative than Stefanik, well, Roy is even more so.

But Roy also refused to go along with the majority of House Republicans to reject the results of the Election. Not only did he say that he felt Congress had no right to reject results certified by any state, he also said that it made no logical sense to allow individuals from those disputed states to be seated as members of Congress if you felt their elections were untrustworthy.

Within minutes of Roy announcing he would challenge Stefanik for the spot, Trump released a statement saying he had been a lousy Congressman and that he'd get primaried next year.
                        isn't the AZ audit off by like 7%?

Comment

• Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post
                          Hey Geez - thanks for responding to my points. Have plenty of data to back my positions, but let's leave the previous administration in the ashcan of history's mistakes.
                          I'm always open to seeing the data, but I can see why you would say in effect, ".....nothing to see here." Seems like the national debt would be a good place to start. Or Trump's border policy, or energy independence, or the pre-pandemic economy.

Look, Trump was/is an egocentric narcissist. I was turned off by some of his tweets. But detesting the man is not reason enough to vote against policies that worked, at least not IMO. Trump's greatest mistake, as it turns out, was trusting his Public Health bureaucracy and shutting the country down. From that bad move, a lot of problems have followed. (eg. a labor shortage when we have 6.1% unemployment because of enhanced unemployment benefits). We now know that Desantis' approach was the right one. But Trump couldn't have known that at the time, and, to be honest, neither could Cuomo or Whitmer in March of 2020.

And you last voted for a Republican in 1984 (Reagan's 49-state sweep). To quote you, "Over the course of my lifetime, I've voted probably 40% Repub, 40% Dem and 20% independent. So that makes me a Prog, whatever that is. Talent has spoken, so it must be true. Just ask him. Can you see why I might question your take on "data" as provided by the Woke Overlords?

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

isn't the AZ audit off by like 7%?
                            I have no idea where you're hearing that number, but if you believe anything coming out of that clusterfuck, you might be crashcourse

Did they find any secret watermarks left by Trump under the UV lights?

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

I have no idea where you're hearing that number, but if you believe anything coming out of that clusterfuck, you might be crashcourse

Did they find any secret watermarks left by Trump under the UV lights?
                              I haven't been following it, other than the news that a bunch of shit was deleted by County officials AFTER the subpoena to turn that info over.

Comment

• ABC15 reached out to Ryan Macias, the former Assistant Director of Equipment Certification for the Election Assistance Commission. Macias is a representative for Secretary Hobbs on the audit floor, which he says he is doing pro bono.

Macias reviewed the image and ascertained, based on the names and the dates, that the seven remaining deleted database files were from a post machine test that is required by statute after each election called a “logic and accuracy test,” as well as the two audits already conducted at the county by ProV&V and SLI.

The letter also lists a database called “Results Tally and Reporting” as not being located on the server, however, the posted image did not list this database. Without further context, Macias was unable to make a determination on the claim.

Arizona State Senate President Karen Fann (R- Prescott) sent a letter to the Maricopa County Board of Supervisors informing them that auditors have discovered “serious issues.”

Comment

Working...
                                X