No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL pretends to suddenly care about attacks on cops. It's adorable.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      It was clearly a riot and an ugly one at that. The fact that it happened at the Capitol makes it even more disgusting and I’m on record here saying more of those idiots should have been shot. But to claim it was an “insurrection” or a “coup” is hyperbolic bullshit.
      It was a riot. By the standards set by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, it was not ugly. It was the fucking Nutcracker compared to Ferguson or Minneapolis.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        I agree with all that. But I keep hearing (this past weekend, in fact) from people in personal conversations that “our democracy was hanging by a thread”, etc. That’s ridiculous. It was a bunch of hardcore cultists that lost their shit and rioted. Our country was not nearly toppled by a few hundred angry right-wingers and a hockey stick.
        I saw this about a week ago...it's from a recent court filing in the trial of Ethan Nordean, a high-ranking member of the Proud Boys who stormed the Capitol in Trump's honor. Apparently he posted this to some social media or another on Inauguration Day, when the scales finally fell from his eyes and he could see again

E1WHp2AXIAUvcn0?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
          DSL pretends to suddenly care about attacks on cops. It's adorable.
          You pretending to not be a horrific bigot. Also adorable.

Comment

• Amazing what the prospect of jail time does for your clarity. Cults suck. Period. I always tell my friends: DON’T. JOIN. A. FUCKING. CULT.

Comment

• The latest video showing that Capitol Police let protestors in. There are many others.

The individuals on the video include Viking Hat Man, who is yelling to other people to protest peacefully.

DomesticTerrorism.mp4
              Last edited by Hannibal; May 20, 2021, 07:14 PM.

Comment

The latest video showing that Capitol Police let protestors in. There are many others.

The individuals on the video include Viking Hat Man, who is yelling to other people to protest peacefully.

DomesticTerrorism.mp4
                All part of the incredible frame job set up by Pelosi, Schumer, McConnell, Pence, Biden, Jeff Bezos, and (of course) George Soros

Comment

• Trumper: Uh uhh uhhhh that wasn't Trump people, that was undercover Antifa!

Rational person: So we should have a commission look into the real causes behind the riot, right?

Trumper: ABSOLUTELY NOT

Comment

• Comment

• I have said nothing about a frame-up job or agent provocateurs. Illegal acts were committed. Acts that pale in comparison to the institutionally supported violence and chaos of BLM and Antifa. The disproportionate reaction and fake outrage over it by Democrats is obvious. Well, obvious to most people. I think that Democrats genuinely lack the self-awareness to know how hilarious it looks.

Comment

• Nobody wants to work anymore

Comment

It was a riot. By the standards set by Black Lives Matter and Antifa, it was not ugly. It was the fucking Nutcracker compared to Ferguson or Minneapolis.
                          Yeah, you kinda need to deface or knock down some monuments, break some windows, burn a few businesses and traumatize random, and mostly innocent, people who are going about their business to be “ugly”.

But all of that is forgiven because America is racist.

Comment

• As so aptly stated.

Originally posted by Ghengis Jon View Post

We're discussing the Capitol riot, not BLM so try to stay on point. Distraction and deflection, the right's standard response when faced truth, does not serve you here. But let me indulge. IMO, assaulting the Capitol with the intent of preventing a Constitutionally specified duty, clamouring for the murder of the Vice President (gallows already built and on display), and attempting to overthrow the results of a free and fair election is FAR FAR worse than burning Portland or Minneapolis. Not even close. More importantly, they have nothing to do with each other and are separate conversations, regardless what extremists with an agenda say.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              We're discussing the Capitol riot, not BLM so try to stay on point. Distraction and deflection, the right's standard response when faced truth, does not serve you here. But let me indulge. IMO, assaulting the Capitol with the intent of preventing a Constitutionally specified duty, clamouring for the murder of the Vice President (gallows already built and on display), and attempting to overthrow the results of a free and fair election is FAR FAR worse than burning Portland or Minneapolis. Not even close. More importantly, they have nothing to do with each other and are separate conversations, regardless what extremists with an agenda say.

Exactly.

False equivalency is the right's M.O.
                              "Capitol Riot"

Fucking joke. To compare that to the BLM and Antifa shit all fucking summer long just shows how fucking stupid and ignorant you are.

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

EFZ and A fucking Men.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X