• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
    Choose Toucan Sam's pronouns.

250521kelloggs1.jpg
    fucking clown world lmao

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

We both should probably be dead, Stan. But we serve a purpose here, you with your Hard Left vitriol and me with sage advice to the youngsters.

Every time I say anything negative about your posting, I get a lot of blowback from posters here who have met you. You must have some redeeming social value that I fail to see. So I'll take the forum's advice and say:

" PRUNES, STAN .....PRUNES."
      I can only dream of Stan's bitter demise...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wish you were demised

Comment

• You love me and I know it.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
            not much yack around here about the main dem talking point of 2020 that the virus was from the wet markets

now even fauci has his doubts.....
            It's pretty obvious it's hard for you to keep up Crash but the reason there's no "yak" about the origin of SARS2 is because it is fucking obvious that it was engineered through gain of function experiments being conducted in a level 4 lab in Wuhan that wasn't close to level 4 standards. People working in the lab got infected with the engineered version of SARS to become SARS2 and then spread it locally. Chinese researchers, presumably infected with SARS2, traveled to the infamous Boston conference, infected most people there ..... Game over.

The bat guano from an abandoned mine theory being advanced by the PRC is utter horse shit as the genes of that virus lacks the signature engineering of SARS2 - modification of the cleavage device, standard gene mod in gain of function experiments. The gig is up.

Talent found this article and linked it a few weeks ago. Only in the last 5d has the thought that SARS2 originated in the Wuhan lab not in some abandoned mine inhabited by bats become MSM news.

https://nicholaswade.medium.com/orig...es-6f03564c038
            Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; May 25, 2021, 08:22 PM.
            There is such a thing as redemption. Jim Harbaugh is redeemed at the expense of a fading Ryan Day and OSU. M wins back to back games v. OSU first time since 1999-2000​ - John Cooper was fired in 2000!!!

Comment

• It’s amazing how willingly The Media swallowed that bullshit — partially in the name of science. It was “scientifically impossible “ for the lab leak. JFC.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Worse, to push the position that if you believed that it was a Chinese lab leak, which I have suggested from the beginning, you were a racist.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                  Worse, to push the position that if you believed that it was a Chinese lab leak, which I have suggested from the beginning, you were a racist.
                  You quack, you attributed the disease to an excess of "black bile" and recommended a double application of leeches along with placing a mandrake root in a saucer of milk underneath the bed every night.

Comment

• Black Bile Matters.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• IMHO the lab leak has always been the most likely cause, with an intentional release coming in a distant second, and some sort of viral contraction from bat soup coming in third.

Comment

• header.jpg?t=1621284752.jpg

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life. Work hard, give all your money to the bull, and be verbally abused by your fat wife.

About This Game

CUCKOLD SIMULATOR, the exciting new game where you play as Cuckold (that is his name) in his day-to-day life.Features
                        • Work your job at GloboCorp to make money
                        • You can give all your hard-earned money to the bull
                        • Browse your favorite websites, such as Reddit™
                        • Your fat wife will verbally abuse you
                        • Become emotionally attached to children that are not biologically yours
                        • Collect 'Funky Pop' collectibles that are hidden across the world
                        • Play actual games on your 'Wintendo Snitch' gaming console, such as 'Cuck Souls'
                        • And more!

Comment

• The left in this country needs to not only be defeated...needs to be eliminated. Period.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            Worse, to push the position that if you believed that it was a Chinese lab leak, which I have suggested from the beginning, you were a racist.
                            Yeah, it was astounding. Charles Cooke notes, correctly, the Media's motives: https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...utm_term=first

Rich Lowry notes, correctly, how The Media (and The Left) managed to do it -- SCIENCE! https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...fic-consensus/

And, in case anyone has amnesia and doubts the way The Media portrayed the Lab theory: https://threadreaderapp.com/thread/1...774658562.html

I also think that if DJT was still President and still pushing the idea, we'd be in the same spot.

It's just one more example on top of the Mt. Everest I've been building.
                            Last edited by iam416; May 26, 2021, 06:47 AM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Longtime Senator John Warner of Virginia died overnight. He was a vet of both WWII and Korea, had been Secretary of the Navy, and was one of Elizabeth Taylor's eight or so husbands

Comment

• So, in short, the menacing orange fascist cockholster just might have been right and the ever vigilant bastions of truth (aka "Journalists") were too obsessed with hate to even consider that observation?

Comment

Working...
                                X