No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does “systemic racism” count as a big lie?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
      Does “systemic racism” count as a big lie?
      The type of systemic racism that people like CGVT exist? Absolutely.

Comment

No because that actually is true.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Good point. Asians are getting the shaft.

Comment

Correct. Who knew that everyone in our country was so comparable to Hitler?
            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• If anyone bothered to read a history book, and see what the real guy was like, they'd be very careful with comparisons like that.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Godwin’s Law and corollaries apply. Always.

Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Yawn
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                    If anyone bothered to read a history book, and see what the real guy was like, they'd be very careful with comparisons like that.
                    The point that you all conveniently/purposely miss is the fact that Trump's "They stole the election" is a lie, repeated over and over and over to the point that the rubes have bought into it lock, stock and barrel.

I am not saying Trump is Hitler, the big takeaway is the tactic itself and Trump has used it frequently. The Big Lie about the election is the most glaring example.

He has the morons convinced that it is true.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                      If anyone bothered to read a history book, and see what the real guy was like, they'd be very careful with comparisons like that.
                      Not just that guy, but the environment that brought him into power. The most advanced society in Europe didn't exactly vote for death camps and a suicidal global war. It was a complicated, twisted path with a lot of lessons to be learned- hence the vast collection of 1000+ books on the subject.

But, hey it's just too convenient to boil it all down to comic sketches and memes that try to prove (mostly to yourself) that you're NOT falling for that sort of insanity.

Comment

• So, his lie about the election is not a tactic that Hitler used?

If you say something that is not true over and over and over, it doesn't become truth? Trump didn't start claiming that the only way he could lose was if the election was rigged at the start of his administration and repeated it ad-nauseam until to his followers it became fact?

Got it.

Comment

• It seems like the primary promulgation of the "election lie", at least here, is coming from deranged leftists.

Comment

• LOL. OK

Originally posted by crashcourse View Post

maricopa county recount being watched by a lot of people including groups from 13 other states that have been down here to see how Joe won. some reports of a lot of ballots unaccounted for we will see iI think they are done now but examining why so many mailin ballots didnt have creases and other anomalies like mailins being elctronically filled out

ive still only seen about 5 biden bumper stickers down here compared to a zillion megahats

Comment

Good point. Asians are getting the shaft.
                              Only in some ways. There are no lecturers out there at Yale medical school extolling the virtues of shooting Asians in the head, and there is enough sympathy for the plight of Asians to call attention to hate crimes (almost always committed by blacks BTW) against them.

Comment

• The secondary promulgation of the "election lie" is from those that think you need to actually "steal" the election by having bogus ballots and/or corrupt counting methods.

Those fools don't realize that lies and deception, broadcast out over time, and occasional "incidents" (where's Fauci this week, BTW?), are how you really go about getting things done.

Comment

Working...
                                X