No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hanni- None of that remotely refutes the Fulton County horseshit, but thanks

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
      Hanni- None of that remotely refutes the Fulton County horseshit..
      According to the same people who have been caught lying about 8,000 times since Trump announced that he was running for President.

Comment

• I do feel like it’s again worth pointing to the current President and VP and their claims that ACB would end Obamacare. Some people won’t acknowledge the demagoguery of the Ds Jim Crow bullshit and THE PRESIDENT’S Jim Crow on Steroids bullshit. But this bit of ACB demagoguery has been directly and completely refuted.

I mean if we’re talking about folks selling “big lies” let’s talk about folks selling “big lies.” DJT sold a lie. I have no problem saying that. Hell, sold lots of them. But I think the Jim Crow bullshit (and variants thereof) is every bit as damaging and probably more (I can explain why I think that to anyone interested in an honest discussion).

So, if we’re talking “big lies” let’s talk. Ain’t no side with remotely clean hands. We’re all Hitler.
        Last edited by iam416; June 17, 2021, 07:44 PM.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Here's one of Hannibal's favorite commentators, the great Nick Fuentes, cracking some funny, funny "jokes" abut the wrong side winning WWII, before he quickly deleted them like a cuck. He understands making a living off of social media clicks is the only thing standing between him and a career filling paint cans at Home Depot for the rest of his life (good ol Nick dropped out of college after just one year to attend the "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" Charlottesville rally).

But don't let any leftists like me make you believe the smears...Nick doesn't have an antisemitic bone in his body.

Hanni will also post somewhere down the line that he doesn't understand why more Jews aren't Republican

​​​​​​​​​​​

Comment

Here's one of Hannibal's favorite commentators, the great Nick Fuentes, cracking some funny, funny "jokes" abut the wrong side winning WWII, before he quickly deleted them like a cuck. He understands making a living off of social media clicks is the only thing standing between him and a career filling paint cans at Home Depot for the rest of his life (good ol Nick dropped out of college after just one year to attend the "JEWS WILL NOT REPLACE US" Charlottesville rally).

But don't let any leftists like me make you believe the smears...Nick doesn't have an antisemitic bone in his body.

Hanni will also post somewhere down the line that he doesn't understand why more Jews aren't Republican

​​​​​​​​​​​
            This is as good a reason as any to assume that he is a violent terrorist who will blow up airplanes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

This is as good a reason as any to assume that he is a violent terrorist who will blow up airplanes.
              Maybe not, but refusing to obey a flight attendant, screaming obscenities and threats at them while you're dragged off the plane, and then posting videos online where you fantasize about stalking & murdering said attendant are a good way to get yourself banned.

Comment

• I'm not sure the labor market is that tight that Home Depot would let Nick Fuentes fill their paint cans

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  I do feel like it’s again worth pointing to the current President and VP and their claims that ACB would end Obamacare. Some people won’t acknowledge the demagoguery of the Ds Jim Crow bullshit and THE PRESIDENT’S Jim Crow on Steroids bullshit. But this bit of ACB demagoguery has been directly and completely refuted.

I mean if we’re talking about folks selling “big lies” let’s talk about folks selling “big lies.” DJT sold a lie. I have no problem saying that. Hell, sold lots of them. But I think the Jim Crow bullshit (and variants thereof) is every bit as damaging and probably more (I can explain why I think that to anyone interested in an honest discussion).

So, if we’re talking “big lies” let’s talk. Ain’t no side with remotely clean hands. We’re all Hitler.
                  I've gone on the record enough times now that I hope I don't have to say again that the Dems claims about the law in Georgia were wildly off base when you look at the facts. Not that there aren't a few legit concerns. And you know my feelings on why anyone feels new laws are necessary in the first place. It's not because there's any respectable evidence fraud happened; it's because a certain someone is screaming his fool head off and threatening to kill the political career of anyone who isn't listening.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                    I'm not sure the labor market is that tight that Home Depot would let Nick Fuentes fill their paint cans
                    500 bonus points to Froot

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                      I'm not sure the labor market is that tight that Home Depot would let Nick Fuentes fill their paint cans
                      Speaking of completely who are completely worthless and wouldn't be fit to hold a minimum wage job, how are you feeling about your hero Dr. Fauci being exposed as a complete fraud and a pathological liar? (I'm guessing that his semen doesn't taste quite as delicious these days, eh?)

Comment

• Haha! None of that shit that was released says anything of the sort, Unless of course you are a right wing nut job looking for anything to twist to fit your fucked up view.

I'll wait while you go cherry pick some quotes, take them out of context and post them as proof...
                        Last edited by CGVT; June 17, 2021, 08:22 PM.
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Nick Fuentes defends pedophilia and says statutory rape is a "feminist social construct"

Comment

• Most of these Alt Right morons don't know shit about any topic they discuss, but they know what words trigger their audience, get the clicks, and help them avoid a real job.

Convince the rubes that the English system of measurement is based upon "critical race theory" and millions will be demanding a switch to the metric system by sunrise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Speaking of completely who are completely worthless and wouldn't be fit to hold a minimum wage job, how are you feeling about your hero Dr. Fauci being exposed as a complete fraud and a pathological liar? (I'm guessing that his semen doesn't taste quite as delicious these days, eh?)
                              Good post. For a guy with a booming 401k and new car you are angry about everything. Loosen the sphincter a little.

Comment

I've gone on the record enough times now that I hope I don't have to say again that the Dems claims about the law in Georgia were wildly off base when you look at the facts. Not that there aren't a few legit concerns. And you know my feelings on why anyone feels new laws are necessary in the first place. It's not because there's any respectable evidence fraud happened; it's because a certain someone is screaming his fool head off and threatening to kill the political career of anyone who isn't listening.
                                The Jim Crow/White Supremacy talk ain’t just Georgia.

If we’re talking “big lies” then you have much more to go on record about. But, the point isn’t that you’re on record. The point is that it’s a “big lie.” It’s good that you see it as such. But the leaders of our country said it. And, again, the ACB bullshit.

You and I are probably “on record” numerous times. But that doesn’t change the “big lies” if that’s what is being discussed. Now I’m more inclined to label it all politics and political rhetoric. Perhaps that’s a difference without a distinction, but one distinction is we ain’t calling each other Nazis.
                                Last edited by iam416; June 17, 2021, 09:13 PM.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X