No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I also fully appreciate why leftists would rather talk about Fuentes than the actual people running our country and what they actually say.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Good post. For a guy with a booming 401k and new car you are angry about everything. Loosen the sphincter a little.
      Oh I'm fine. I just want to make sure that you're feeling OK. It can't have been easy for you watching the media turn on your heroes like Dr. Fauci and Bill Gates. No way you could have seen the whole "Bill Gates used his 'amiable nerd' persona as cover for being a vile and disgusting reprobate" thing coming.
      Last edited by Hannibal; June 17, 2021, 09:23 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I also fully appreciate why leftists would rather talk about Fuentes than the actual people running our country and what they actually say.
        I would have no reason to bring up Fuentes if certain rightists (not you) didn't bring him up frequently as a martyr on the altar of cancel culture.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          Nick Fuentes defends pedophilia and says statutory rape is a "feminist social construct"

Wait, you disagree with him? Does this mean that you are opposed to new customs like gay men throwing dollar bills at child drag queens now?

Comment

I would have no reason to bring up Fuentes if certain rightists (not you) didn't bring him up frequently as a martyr on the altar of cancel culture.
            He should give lectures on shooting white people in the head or equate white people as a parasitic disease.

Comment

• I actually don't think you are fine, you are very angry person. You are outraged all the time, searching for likes by talent. You come on with these weird Fauci posts, how many times did I ever post about the guy? he was a hell of a lot more right that you or Trump. Trump was clueless in the whole pandemic and you are it up.

Comment

Cancel culture is all a hustle, at the very least it has been very ineffective if guys like Nick Fuentes and Charlie Kirk haven't been cancelled.

Comment

• Some people won’t acknowledge the demagoguery of the Ds Jim Crow bullshit and THE PRESIDENT’S Jim Crow on Steroids bullshit. But this bit of ACB demagoguery has been directly and completely refuted.
                  And don't forget the 'Neanderthal thinking' when Texas' governor reopened the state ahead of all others. That decision was supposed to plunge the entire US into another wave of covid causing millions more deaths. Shame on Texas for reopening so quickly and not following the word of the benevolent CDC and Fauci.

In other news, Gretch Whitmer announced today that she's finally relinquishing her dictatorial rule of Michigan on Tuesday All mask and distancing orders will be ended. Not sure why it needs to wait until Tuesday, but then again, I'm not as brilliant as our honorable jet-setting governor. My big brother (the raging liberal in our family) and I were talking about her today, and he shocked me when he said "I hope the voters throw her ass out". Sometimes I really like that guy ...
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Of course. The treatment of DeSantis vs Cuomo (as an example) and, of course, the entire Lab Leak issue. But, look, if we want to list the "big lies" of the Left (or Right) we'll be here forever.

Again, there's a reason why in polling that that "liberals" vastly overestimate the dangers of Covid and vastily overestimate the number of AAs killed by police. The Left are total fucking rubes guided by their sacrosanct media and The Ds.

I'm also certain -- probably about 97% -- that for this poll question: Which group is worse off: (A) Uyghurs; (B) dissenters in Russia; (C) AAs in the US -- self-described liberals would overwhelmingly answer (C).

Comment

• I wouldn't go as far as to say Fauci is "a complete fraud." I can overlook his mostly wrong pronouncements about SARS2 in the early days of the pandemic - we just didn't know - but his involvement with organizations that funded poorly regulated gain of function work in China and elsewhere is pretty condemnatory. Of course he denies those accusations but good investigative reporting has uncovered shit that he was up to leading up to this global disaster that belies his claims of innocence. OK, fine, he's untrustworthy. Let's move along.

My general position is that I find it mostly, not completely useless, to drag ourselves into the blame game. Our society has become fixated on assigning blame. However engrossed society is in placing blame, the one thing investigations of things like 911 and now a devastating global pandemic shouldn’t do is pursue blame for the various elements of the incident. The goal of the incident being investigated should never be focused on determining blame, or for that matter, seeking to place blame as a means of resolving an issue.

In the case of the pandemic, like they were in 911, a viable root cause, in fact the one I subscribe to, is a massive fuck up by Chinese virologists working in the Wuhan lab and their subsequent cover-up. After I read Wade's detailed piece that allowed readers to come to their own conclusions but, no shit, the only realistic one was that SARS was manipulated, albeit for scientific purposes, became SARS2 and was spread by infected workers from the Wuhan lab. End of story. Period final. Given the implications of laying full blame for the pandemic on the Chinese Communists, I can't offer a means of holding them accountable and that may not be worth debating how to do that...... although I'm not for letting them off the hook. We can burn ourselves out on on trying to assign blame and fashion a penalty for bad outcomes when we should be figuring out how to prevent them from happening again.

To narrow the focus a bit, the existing mechanisms for responding to a bio-threat here in the US failed. I care less about Anthony Fauci's involvement in that failure than I do about the system and processes that failed. If there is a bi-partisan issue worth identifying problems and fixing them, I'd put this right up there on the top of the list. Right below that is cyber-security ..... but that's for another discussion.
                      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

Cancel culture is all a hustle, at the very least it has been very ineffective if guys like Nick Fuentes and Charlie Kirk haven't been cancelled.
                        Charlie Kirk is a milquetoast guy who paints between the lines and doesn't threaten anyone. Nick Fuentes has been banned from the American travel system and all major social media. He has had to start his own social media platform. On top of that, more than a few folks, like Laura Loomer and Lauren Witzke, have been banned from using the banking system.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; June 18, 2021, 08:05 AM.

Comment

• guys, take em swimming on the first date

4kdyojirk1671.png

Comment

• Re Talent, the flip side:

I'm also certain -- probably about 97% -- that for this poll question: Which group is worse off: (A) Uyghurs; (B) dissenters in Russia; (C) Whites in the US -- self-described conservatives would overwhelmingly answer (C).
                            “Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.” - Groucho Marx

Comment

• I guess I'm in the 3%. I have no idea what a "uyghur" is but I'm pretty sure I still have things a tad better than Russian dissenters. But I'm also positive that the ruling Party would like to change that.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Let’s say Jon is right—my point, as stated multiple times, is that “big lies” are everywhere told by everyone. Again, I’d just call it politics or political demagoguery. But if we’re going with Hitler, we’re all Hitler. I mean, some huge numbers of leftists actually believe the Russians stole the election for DJT. And the vice versa in 2020. Big lies.

Comment

Working...
                                X