Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

either ABC or NBC got the Putin interview. I would have to wonder why the emails of those journalists weren't leaked by the NSA

He has the right to request a fucking interview lmao
    When did I say he has no right to seek an interview with Putin? I said he was talking to foreigners about getting that interview and THEY are the ones that were spied upon. For all I know the NBC reporter got "spied on" when he talked with Putin's handlers too.

And can you link me to the emails that were leaked? I still haven't seen them anywhere. Maybe a story is coming soon but as far as I can tell, the emails he's complaining about haven't actually become public yet. Maybe they never will. I stand corrected if they've actually been published somewhere

Comment

• But yet hundreds of thousands continue to pour in illegally thru our open border, risking their lives to live under that flag.

Are they racist too?
      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yes
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is what happens when a city has nothing but liberals running it.

Ann Arbor would become first major city in Michigan, but one of a few in the nation, with a tax to help make the city carbon neutral.

Ann Arbor's footprint is roughly 37 square miles. NOTHING they do there is going to make a dent in "climate change" compared to what China and Russia do on a daily basis.

Putin and Xi must pee their pants daily ... laughing at the USA and our silliness.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

When did I say he has no right to seek an interview with Putin? I said he was talking to foreigners about getting that interview and THEY are the ones that were spied upon. For all I know the NBC reporter got "spied on" when he talked with Putin's handlers too.

And can you link me to the emails that were leaked? I still haven't seen them anywhere. Maybe a story is coming soon but as far as I can tell, the emails he's complaining about haven't actually become public yet. Maybe they never will. I stand corrected if they've actually been published somewhere
            If this happened to Rachel Madow, I would still be as pissed off. So they intercepted communications... then how was a Washington reporter able to tell Tucker exactly what was in his own private emails? Yes its routine for the NSA to spy on foreigners. But to unmask a US Citizen and LEAK that information, it is EXACTLY what they did to Michael Flynn.

And you don't seem bothered at all

Comment

• Originally posted by Kapture1 View Post

If this happened to Rachel Madow, I would still be as pissed off. So they intercepted communications... then how was a Washington reporter able to tell Tucker exactly what was in his own private emails? Yes its routine for the NSA to spy on foreigners. But to unmask a US Citizen and LEAK that information, it is EXACTLY what they did to Michael Flynn.

And you don't seem bothered at all
              You weren't bothered when I posted numerous stories about reporters being spied upon by the Trump administration. And their communications weren't gathered up while spying on foreigners, the Trump DOJ just went and got secret subpoenas to spy on them. I imagine there could be more that we don't know about yet.

Most recently a reporter from CNN was informed Trump’s DOJ obtained 2 months worth of her phone and email communications.

Before Trump, Obama’s justice department did more to hurt press freedom than any administration since Nixon. Here’s how we stop history repeating

And I have seen zero proof anyone leaked ANYTHING other than Tucker's word it happened. And he's a shameless liar.

Comment

• Name a dozen liars in Washington DC that are not "shameless".

Comment

You weren't bothered when I posted numerous stories about reporters being spied upon by the Trump administration. And their communications weren't gathered up while spying on foreigners, the Trump DOJ just went and got secret subpoenas to spy on them. I imagine there could be more that we don't know about yet.

Most recently a reporter from CNN was informed Trump’s DOJ obtained 2 months worth of her phone and email communications.

Before Trump, Obama’s justice department did more to hurt press freedom than any administration since Nixon. Here’s how we stop history repeating

And I have seen zero proof anyone leaked ANYTHING other than Tucker's word it happened. And he's a shameless liar.
                  I certainly don't remember defending it like you are. That is more of an issue of why a subpoena was granted in the first place, and that is vastly different than intercepting communication, unmasking the name of an American and leaking the information. It's fucking magnitudes worse, considering the NSA SHOULD be a non partisan agency. But they are playing politics and because it's team blue you defend it. Disgusting

Comment

• lol

Done wasting my time talking about this. Cucker Tarlson has provided no evidence anything was leaked. He just says "trust me". Nor are you able to link me to the supposedly leaked emails because...well...either they haven't been published yet or no leak happened in the first place.

What I don't understand is that Cucker has been complaining for over a week that these "leaked" emails are an attempt to get him removed from the air. If all that's in them is him trying to set up an interview with Putin, I have no idea why he would think that would be career-ending if revealed.

Comment

• Has Matt Gaetz ever been back on Cucker's show since the extremely awkward interview where he revealed that Cucker had dinner with him and his 17 year old rented girlfriend?

Oooh, nevermind I found it...Gaetz has not appeared on ANY Fox show since that interview, wow. Or at least not of mid-June.

Comment

lol

Done wasting my time talking about this. Cucker Tarlson has provided no evidence anything was leaked. He just says "trust me". Nor are you able to link me to the supposedly leaked emails because...well...either they haven't been published yet or no leak happened in the first place.

What I don't understand is that Cucker has been complaining for over a week that these "leaked" emails are an attempt to get him removed from the air. If all that's in them is him trying to set up an interview with Putin, I have no idea why he would think that would be career-ending if revealed.
                        The America you advocate for is similar to some crackpot dictatorship in a 3rd world shithole. Having the National Security Agency unmask political opponents and leak the information to political media outlets. Not the first go around for the 0bama/Biden regime, we saw it with Michael Flynn.

This is what you want, both sad and disgusting.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post
                          Perhaps you should have elected a Governor that promised to fix YOUR "damn roads". It worked out about as well as hiring the BEST COACH for that state up north of you.
                          Our Governor is literally out fishing today

The highways around Columbus are fun to talk about because they pretty much were all designed and built before 1975 and unlike Cincinnati or Cleveland, the metro area population has doubled since then. So there's huge inadequacies that we're dealing with today. The entire portion of I-70 downtown is being redesigned to move traffic through more quickly, which has meant eliminating exits, redesigning ramps, etc.

Talent- Here's an interesting bit of lore I didn't know. When they turned 315 into a highway in the 60's, they "straightened" the Olentangy River in several locations.

This story is part of the Curious Cbus project. You ask the questions, you vote for one of the questions and we answer.Traffic thunders along State Route…

Comment

• I make that drive from Findlay to Columbus in 23 on a somewhat regular basis and I don't see what expanding is needed for. The part that needs expansion pretty badly is that last few miles north of I-270. That part tends to suck.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              I make that drive from Findlay to Columbus in 23 on a somewhat regular basis and I don't see what expanding is needed for. The part that needs expansion pretty badly is that last few miles north of I-270. That part tends to suck.
                              Yeah the part between Findlay and Marion is already all highway isn't it? I think they are considering if it's worth closing the gap between there and Columbus somehow.

Are you a Coons Candy regular?

Comment

• Never pulled in there.

Comment

Working...
                                X