No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If I were planning a coup, the absolute last person I would tell is General Milley! He's a huge loser and choked like a dog when he should have said he loves his President, sir, and would take a bullet for his President, sir, as tears run down his cheeks. There is no way in hell I would ever plan a coup with HIM! Obama didn't even like him, he fired him like a dog! That's why I hired him, because Obama had fired him (again, like a dog), but that doesn't always turn out so good. But I could tell right away that this is NOT the guy you plan a coup with! Also I don't do coups.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
      Any sliver of credibility that "blm" had has now been eliminated.

Black Lives Matter issued a statement after Cubans took to the streets to call for political change amid the nation's worst economic crisis in decades.

They have officially sided with the Cuban government in its crackdown on protesters demanding freedom.

This bogus 'movement' has never been about rights for black folks or treating them fairly. Its been, and remains, a movement dedicated to ending democracy in America. They embrace lawlessness and violence, and refuse to work within the constitutionally sanctioned laws that we already have.

Anyone who supports them needs to seek psychological help.
      Been saying BLM is a Marxist group. been saying it for years.

Comment

• A useful explainer about mail in ballots with no creases, from Republican County election officials (the thread continues)

Comment

• The Big Lie
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The Arizona Audit started in April. It seems like they must be struggling to come up with the fraud they promised their clients so now the Arizona Senate may demand MORE information from Maricopa County (Maricopa has told them to get fucked, you have what you need). And the auditors are now recommending that people go door-to-door all over Maricopa County interrogating people.

So the same group of people that think it's a pure Gestapo tactic to go door-to-door handing out vaccine information also think every citizen has a obligation to divulge his identity and how he voted to some Republican-hired goon that shows up at his door.

They don't care if they ever find anything. They just want to prolong this, in the courts and on tv, as long as humanly possible.

https://www.azcentral.com/story/news...ds/7973154002/

Comment

• Meanwhile, Chairman Joe is denouncing 19 days of early voting as the biggest threat to democracy since the Civil War. The biggest of lies. Straight from the dude in charge.

We’re facing the most significant test of our democracy since the Civil War. That’s not hyperbole. Since the Civil War.
              Last edited by iam416; July 15, 2021, 07:57 PM.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Instant Hall of Famer. Legit funny

E6Wh6uCXMBAGr6a?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Haha! That could be straight out of The Onion.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Well, I warned this shit was coming. This morning's news will include a headline something like this:

THE US NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING DRAMATIC NOW, EXPERTS SAY.

The story will go on to base this DO SOMETHING NOW crap on a list of stats mostly about surging new case numbers. Some of us here understand that in the presence of even relatively low Vax rates, any increases in new cases will be blunted such that disease burden will be manageable.

But that's not what PH officials will act on. They will act on the hysteria of calls to DO SOMETHING NOW. And policy makers will and none of us will like it.

Again, this is a pandemic among the unvaccinated. This cohort's belief in their right to choose will fuck up the vaccinated's right to move freely unhindered by unnecessary mitigation measures imposed because of hysterical calls to DO SOMETHING.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• There is no political will or capital to go back to anything. The unvaccinated can get Covid all they want. One way or another, we'll creep toward herd immunity. That's the reality. At least in sensible states.

Comment

• Of course, Ireland is going to stay on lockdown into NEXT YEAR. Holy fuck. Technocrats.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          Well, I warned this shit was coming. This morning's news will include a headline something like this:

THE US NEEDS TO DO SOMETHING DRAMATIC NOW, EXPERTS SAY.

Here you go.. we're all DOOMED..
                          Again.
                          You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                          This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• L.A. County is reinstating its indoor mask mandate at midnight tomorrow.

From the L.A. Times:

Faced with a rise in coronavirus cases, L.A. County will again require residents to mask up in indoor public spaces — regardless of vaccination status.

Between Dec. 7 and June 7, the unvaccinated accounted for 99.6% of L.A. County’s coronavirus cases, 98.7% of COVID-19 hospitalizations and 99.8% of deaths.

Vaccinated people are, in essence, being asked to make a sacrifice to help slow coronavirus spread among the unvaccinated.

Still, cases and hospitalizations are still more than 93% below what they were at the peak of the winter surge. And deaths remain at historically low levels, at an average of about seven a day.

Oh, California… don’t ever change.

Comment

• Jeff, LA is DOING SOMETHING. Lol

Comment

• You all want this shit to stop?

Get your stupid ass vaccinated.

Jesus

Comment

Working...
                                X