Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What cruise line do you use, Jeff?
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      What cruise line do you use, Jeff?
      The White Star Line

Comment

• 4 officers that defended the Capitol on Jan 6 have now died by suicide. One in mid-July that's just being revealed, another just a few days ago.

MPD confirmed Officer Kyle DeFreytag died by suicide, hours after the department confirmed Ofc. Gunther Hashida died by suicide. Both defended the Capitol on Jan. 6.

Comment

• prolly died of Covid...

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• fuckin' Trump
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              fuckin' Trump
              Exactly.

If not for Trump inciting the insurrection these guys would be alive.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• In shocking news, border crossings reached a 21-year high last month: https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...rs-last-month/

I guess when Chairman Big Rig basically promises free passage to anyone, welp, people will come. Hard to imagine that human beings respond to incentives and disincentives.

Fortunately, immigration is just a seasonal issue.

Much like the transitory nature of inflation. https://www.nationalreview.com/2021/...e-fed-housing/ (Ok, so inflation is far more likely to be transitory than Chairman Big Rig's efforts to recruit immigrants)

Either way, worry not, people, Chairman Big Rig is on it!
                Last edited by iam416; August 3, 2021, 06:34 AM.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I wonder how much the presence of somewhere between 20 and 40 million illegal immigrants in the country reduces America's herd immunity. You would think that people who are intellectually honest about fighting the spread of a deadly disease with only a 99.9% survival rate would be interested in this question.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Exactly.

If not for Trump inciting the insurrection these guys would be alive.
                    LOL. The Dems spent the last 4 years perfecting incitement of "mostly peaceful protests" and this is the best that your algorithm could come up with?

Comment

• I wonder if these are classic "committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head" type suicides.

Comment

• AA......Celebrity cruises lines.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• I haven’t cruised in a long while. My last one was Carnival and it was underwhelming.

Although, nod to DSL for his age sass.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                            What cruise line do you use, Jeff?
                            OnE tHaT cLeArLy WaNtS tO mUrDeR mIlLiOnS oF oLd PeOpLe!!!!11!!oneoneleven

Comment

• I'm all for any cruise line that gets AA out of the country.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                                I wonder if these are classic "committed suicide by shooting himself in the back of the head" type suicides.
                                There's no need to wonder. Undeniable.

Comment

Working...
                                X